18

(Y/n) POV

"Why did you leave"? Jeff asked in a low voice. "LJ took me". I said. "So he kidnapped you. Fucking clown". Jeff said. "No, It wasn't kidnap. And you look like the Joker so wouldn't that make you the clown"? I asked. Jeff pulled out his knife. "I will cut you". Jeff said. "Awesome". I said sitting down. "I feel like I should punish you". Jeff said. "I did nothing". I said. "Ok, should I kiss you". Jeff said. "No". I said. Jeff held me down. "Kiss me". Jeff said. "No"! I said trying to make him let me go. "No"! I said. Jeff held me down. "Kiss me"! Jeff yelled kissing me I punched him. "Bitch"! Jeff yelled.  He held me by my throat and chocked me. "You like this don't you"? Jeff asked. I shook my head. "Let me go". I said gasping. Jeff let me go. "Babygirl I'm so sorry". Jeff said. I started to cry and Jeff was rubbing my face. "I'm sorry. I love you don't cry". Jeff said. "Fuck you". I said crying.

"I know, I know". He said hugging me. "Let me go you asshole"! I yelled at him. "Don't tell at me"! He said. He growled and went away. I sighed and went to sleep. When I woke up Jeff was looking at me. "Make me food". I said. "Noooo". I groaned turning around and dozing back off. I woke up gasping for air and was soaking wet. "Motherfucker"! I yelled at Jeff holding a empty bottle of water. "I'm hungry". Jeff said. "I'm not making you food. So you might as well get the fuck". I said. "Find then! You are the worst"! Jeff said. I went to the bathroom and took my pills. Jeff open the door. "Stop closing doors". Jeff said. "I have to take a shit". I lied. He looked at me. "You have 3 minutes and I'll open this door". Jeff said. He walked out and I cried for two and I cut myself for the rest. Jeff opened the door and I walked out.

"I'm done". I said. Jeff went over to me grabbed my arm. He looked at it. I cut on my leg. "Are you high? Your eyes are red". Jeff said. "Naw I had a starring context with the floor and eyes started to water". I said walking away from him. He smiled at me then laughed. "Lying is not a good hobby". Jeff said. "What makes you think I'm lying"? I asked. "I can tell you're lying". Jeff said holding my hand. I took it away from him. "No". I said. "So why'd you do it"? Jeff asked. "Don't you have some people to kill"? I asked. "You are right about that". Jeff said. Jeff smile widen. "Ok! So to wrap this up. I'm going to hurt you really good if you cut yourself again". Jeff said leaving.