31

(Y/n) POV

I got out the bed and took some clothes and showered and cried. Then came out, I saw Jeff sleeping I guess. He probably isn't. I don't care. I walked out of the room out of the house and out of the woods. I went to Tom's place. I knocked and he opened the door and looked at me. "Hi". I said. He kissed me. I kissed back. "Oh god I missed you so much. Are you ok"? Tom asked. I started to cry. I told Tom everything, from how it all begin to this point. "Tom I love you". I said. "I love you to. Lets run". Tom said. "He'll find me. He always does". I said. "Call me sometimes. He still let's you keep your phone right"? Tom asked. "Yeah. But he took all my contacts off and I don't have social media no more. Plus he takes it everytime he see it". I said. Tom hugged me.

"He's to rough". I said. "I'm sorry". Tom said. He hugged me. I kissed him. We made out until. I took his shirt off then he didn't mines. We had gentle sex. Loving sex. Full eye contact, saying sweet things to each other. "He's looking for me". I said looking at the time. "Stay". Tom said. "I can't. I promise I'll try to get in touch". I said. I walked out the door and went to Starbucks then a grocery store. Jeff wouldn't be happy if I just came home empty handed. when I made it home, Jeff laughed evil at me. "What"? I asked. "Where were you"? Jeff asked. "Getting coffee, food, and stuff". I said. "Good cook me something". Jeff said smacking my ass and sitting on the couch. I made breakfast. "Time to eat". I said. Jeff walked in and sat down. He looked at me. "Fix my plate". Jeff said. I did and I fixed mines and ate along with him. A week passed and I been feeling sick. Throwing up every morning eating more and weird food combinations.

"You pregnant"? Jeff asked. Shit I hope not. I went to the bathroom and took a pregnancy test. 15 minutes later. "No"! I yelled. Jeff walked in. He looked at it smiled widely. "Looks like we're having a baby". Jeff said. Or Tom. Oh fuck. Or Tom! Oh shit. Shit. SHIT. Wait if that baby comes out with blond hair and freckles it's over with. Jeff would kill me. I took five more tests to be sure. All were positive. "We should name him or her Jeff". Jeff said. Shut up! God dammit I need to think. I ran out the house. I went to the mansion to find EJ. "How much genes does a baby get from there dad"? I asked. He looked at my sudden appearance and question. "Most of it". EJ said. "Appearance"? I asked. "50/50". EJ said. I want to die. Jeff walked in. "We're having a baby"! Jeff said. Everyone looked at me and smiled. If I tell him now, then he won't be able to hurt me. Cause the baby still might be his. I was ignoring all of the complements. "(Y-y/n)"? This broke me out my.

"Yeah"? I asked Toby. "Do you know the gender"? Ben asked. "I just found out today. I gotta go". I said. "Hold up! Sit your ass down and rest. You can't be stressing and shit, don't do all that fucking running nether". Jeff said. Then static. Slender man popped up all the proxy's got in line. He turned his head in my direction. Oh shit he can read minds. "Child. It's best to tell him soon. Alone. But close to witness". Slender man said. You think? "Ok". I said. Slenderman left. "What is he talking about"? Jeff asked. "I need to talk to you". I lead him to what I remember his room in the mansion. I closed the door a little. "Jeff when we had sex you came in right"? I asked. "Yep". Jeff said. "Ok Jeff. You might now be the father". I said. His hands went straight for his pocket. He stopped himself. "What"? He asked. "I had sex the next day with someone". I said. He looked heart broken. "I'm sorry". I said. "Why"? He asked. "It was just. You kept being mean, and I was in a bad place". I said. "In 9 months you're going to be in a worst place". Jeff growled. "See this why I slept with him. This attitude you have. Jeff what about how I feel huh? Do you ever consider that"? I asked. Jeff was now angry. "Every little fucking thing I do is for you"! Jeff yelled. "I kept you away from bad people, I killed you bullies, I burned down your school, I saved you from a divorce. I cook your food, I buy shit. And I'm the selfish one"! Jeff yelled.

"Divorce"? I asked. "Little (Y/n) didn't know about how your parents would fight. Why do you think your mom was barely home? Why do you think they took all those businesses trips? Therapy". Jeff said. "Jeff you do everything because you think it's right. It's not right to kill people I don't like. It's not right to kill my parents. You fucking hurt me everyday. What type of fucking love is this"!? I yelled. "The type that you use to get use to. Because if you do what I say we're happy. Right? Who the hell did you even fuck"? Jeff asked. "Our deal is still on right"? I asked. "Duh I still love you. I'm just going to cut your legs off when you get done giving birth". Jeff said laughing darkly. "Tom". I mumbled. "I fucking knew it! It's always him. You better to pray to your fucking god that, this baby is mine. Because I'm kill him and it. And I'll force you to have my kids". Jeff said then left.