27

(Y/n) POV

"Baby"! Jeff yelled. "What"? I groaned. "I got you a knew phone". Jeff said tossing a IPhone 6 plus at me. "You stole this"? I asked. "Duh". Jeff said. "Thanks". I mumbled. "We're going back my house". Jeff said. "I knew this phone was to good to he true". I said. "What's wrong with being alone with me"? Jeff asked. "The same as being alone with a bomb that's back from 20 seconds". I said. "Well I like (Y/n) being here". EJ said. "We make a petition for (Y/n) to stay". Ben said. "Make one for me to care about that". Jeff said. "W-well looks l-like w-we won't b-be around e-each other everyday". Toby said. "I can always sneak out to see you guys". I said. "I can always breaking every bone in your body". Jeff said. "Told you 20 seconds. Pay up"! I say to Masky and Hoodie. They groaned and gave me a twenty each. "We can always kidnap her". LJ said eating some gumdrops.

"Or ask me nicely". I said. LJ shook his head. "No kidnap". He said. I started to blink multiple times. "We won't kidnap you without your permission". Clockwork said. "Stop making plans that will never happen". Jeff said. "Shut up". I said. I looked at the group of pastas. "You guys are fucked up". I laughed. "We know". They all said. "Im seriously liking this outfit". Ben said looking at me up and down. "Thanks". I said smiling at him. "Ben I will kill you". Jeff said. "No you can't, you have a deal with (Y/n). So you can't touch me unless she says so". Ben said sticking out his tongue. He growled. "What did Jeff get for the deal"? Hoodie said. "A sandwich". I said. "Fucking in the woods". Jeff said. "I-i c-can g-go f-for that". Toby said. "Fucking in the woods or a sandwich"? Clockwork asked. "Both". He said. We laughed. "Maybe later". Clockwork said. "Hey guys I gotta go". I said. "Where"? Jeff asked. "I'll meet you at your place". I said leaving.

Jeff's POV

"You finally let her go out by herself"? Ben asked. "Hell no, I'm about to stalk her like I always do". I said. "Is that because of the kiss? She was just saying bye. I mean it's not like she's going to see him again". Clockwork said. "So Toby let's you kiss random boys"? I asked. "D-do I"? Toby asked Clockwork. "No". She said. "Y-y-yeah i-i'll k-kill-l t-t-them". Toby said laughing darkly. "Chill baby, your ticks and stuttering are getting worse". Clockwork said. "S-sorry". Toby said. "Don't apologize its ok". Clockwork said. "I think I'm going to puke". I said rolling my eyes. "We don't say anything when you're being like that with (Y/n)". Masky said. "We aren't like that". I said. "You're right. She's not you are". Hoodie said. "Yeah but it's fabulous when I do it". I said. "No it is not". Clockwork said. "Whatever, I'm beautiful. You guys are peasants". I said. "Aren't you supposed to be following (Y/n)"? Ben asked. "Shit"! I said getting up.

(Y/n) POV

I went to church it was empty. I just needed to have my daily break down. I started to cry. A hand was on my shoulder. It was a priest. "Are you ok"? He asked. "Y-yeah". I said wiping my tears. "Where are your parents"? He asked. "They were murdered". I said. "I'm so sorry to hear. Is there anything I can do for you? You are in God's home". He said. I looked at him. "No, I'm fine. I just like to cry". I said chuckling. He looked at me I still had mark all over me. "What happened to you? Should I call the police"? He asked. "No, Father". I said. "What happened"? He asked. "Boyfriend". I said. "Abusive"? He asked. "More or less". I said. "Does hit you"? He asked. "Sometimes". I said. "There's a special place for people like him". He said. "Yeah". I said laughing. "Have you tried to go to the police"? He asked. I shook my head. "Scared"? He asked. I nodded. "Very much". I said. "He can't hurt you in jail". He said. "Yeah, but he won't be going to jail". I said. "What makes you say that"? He asked.

"He's crazy". I said. "Well he can't hurt you there neither". He said. I looked at him. He had no idea. "Look Father. My boyfriend won't go. They can't take him. All I can do is do what he asks and pretend to be happy. Then he won't hurt me". I said. The priest frowned then fell forward. My eyes widen because he was stabbed. Jeff came from the shadows. How the fuck. "I hate being here". He mumbled. "Dude"! I yelled. "What!? Priest are rapists". Jeff said. "You can't kill someone in church you swine"! I yelled. "Well I did". Jeff laughed. "Why are you here"? I asked. Jeff shrugged. "Do you follow me every time I go out"!? I yelled at him. "You never said I couldn't. And drop your attitude". Jeff said. "Man! I can't believe you"! I said. "You need to be quiet". Jeff said. "Leave me alone". I said walking out of the church. I walked for a block before I was pulled into an alleyway. "Oh my god. Jeff leave". I said. "I really don't like your attitude towards me. You know I kill". Jeff said. I looked behind him and there was 4 homeless people dead and had a smile carved in there face. "That don't make no damn sense". I mumbled to myself. "Come on. You need to be punished". Jeff said.

"Tell me what I did". I said. "I don't need a reason to do anything". Jeff said. "No! Move". I said swinging at him and he caught my hand. "You really should stop now before I get mad". Jeff said pinning me to the wall. "Try me. I dare you, please princess, try me". Jeff said. I struggled to break free. "I'm not a princess". I said growled. "You give me a headache". Jeff said kissing me. I didn't kiss him back I felt him growl and he forced his tongue in mouth. I could barley breathe. Jeff pulled apart to. I spit at his foot. I wiped my mouth. "Home now". He said. I followed him. He then turned on the TV and I was mad. "Smile". Jeff said. "Stop smiling". I said.