Chapater 1

Lydia's P.O.V

First day back to school. I have no friends I need to find a friend. I was walking down the halls when someone bumped into me. My books fell and everything I was holding.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Here let me help you."

I bend down to pick up all my stuff and the girl hands me some of my other things.

"It's okay thanks." I say

"My name is Allsion. I'm new here." she says

"I'm Lydia can I see your classes." I say and she hands me her paper.

"Looks like we got most of our classes together" I say and smile.

"Your first class is over there." I say and point to a door.

"I'll see you next period then." I say

"Yeah okay see yeah" Allison says and walks over to her class and i do the same.

I get into my class and sit down towards the back. Just then Stiles walks in. He's like the most popular kid in school. Every girl is head over heals for him which is kinda annoying. He has a girlfriend though Malia. Every girl hates her because they want to be her just so they can be with Stiles which to me is stupid. But hey every girl has there fanatic. Stiles was looking for a place to sit and the only seat left was next to me. Great. He sits down and I look the opposite way hopefully this class will end fast.

"Hey. What's your name?" Stiles asked me. I've been in the same school and class has him since forever and he doesn't even know me. Wow.

"Why do you wanna know?" I say annoyed

"Because I do." he says

"Well then it isn't important" I say and smile at him and roll my eyes.

Just then the bell rings and I walk out and I spot Allison.

"Hey" I say walking up to her.

"Hey. Do you wanna go to a party with me tonight?" Allison says.

"A party?" I ask

"Yeah this kid Scott asked me to go to his party and I don't want to go alone so I thought maybe you'll come with me." Allison says

"Okay sure but only for a little." I say

"Okay well talk to you later" Allison says

"We have 2nd period together" I say laughing

"Oh yeah right okay let's go." Allison says smiling.