Chapater 13

Since it's Dylan O'Brien's birthday I decided to update two chapters today!!!!

#happybirthdaydylan

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh crap we have school." I say getting up and dressed.

"I can take you to your house if you want." he says I just smile at him.

"Nah my car is out there." I say about to walk out the door but Stiles stood in front of me.

"I'll walk you out." he says leaving his room and going down the stairs I follow him. I walk out the door but when I do I turn around.

"You know what Stiles I think we would be great friends." I say and he smirks.

"Told you." He says winking

"Well I'll see you in first period." I say walking out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At School

I go into my first period and noticed Stiles still isn't here. Wonder where he is.

"Hey Lydia" I turn around and see Jackson I slap him.

"Leave me alone I don't ever want you talking to me again." I say really harsh.

"What did I do?" He says

"Don't play stupid Jackson I know what you did." I say and he looks at me confused is he faking.

"I don't know what your talking about." he says

"You drugged me and almost rapped me" I say and he looks at me shocked.

"I did NOT. Who told you that Stiles? Because you went to the bathroom and ditched me and never came back." he says. I'm confused now. Did Stiles lie to me? I can't believe it he was the one who did all this.

"How did you know it was Stiles who told me?" I ask

"Because I saw you two drinking together after you told me you were going to the "bathroom" and then I saw both of you go upstairs." he says. Why did he lie to me? Or was it Jackson that was lying I'm more confused then ever.

"Hey Lydia. What are you doing talking to him?" he says I turn around and slap him.