Chapater 15

LYDIA'S P.O.V

"STILES?!" We both turn around to see it was Scott. Thank The Lord I almost had a heart attack. I don't even want to imagine what would of happened if it was Maila.

"STILES! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" Scott yelled at stiles. I noticed we were still holding on to each other so I let go.

"I know. I know. It's not what it looks like." Stiles says. What did he mean by that it was exactly what it looked like.

"What do you mean it's not what it looks like? It's exactly it looks like." Scott says

"Scott calm down you act like I cheated on you." Stiles says and I honestly want to laugh but this is a serious moment.

"Looks like you two need to talk so I'll just leave." I say but Stiles grabs my hand.

"No your staying here." Stiles says and holds my hand tighter I just step closer to him.

"Are you seriously playing lovey dovey with her right now." Scott says and I just glare at him. "And Lydia aren't you with Jackson?"

"Nope"i say

"So you're deciding to take someone else's boyfriend?" Scott questions me.

"No it's not like that." I say but then again it is but Stiles isn't my secret so I have nothing to hide. I'm not even secretly dating Stiles we just sometimes kiss so basically I'm not taking anybody's boyfriend. "I'm not taking anybody's boyfriend I just like Stiles." I say and Stiles holds my hand a little tighter and smiles at me.

"So your just trying to fit in with every other girl? You know I thought you were different." Scott says and I shoot him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I say

"I mean I didn't think you were like every other girl in this school." Scott says and that brings me back to realization what I'm I doing. I'm Lydia Martin I don't fall for popular boys in school especially Stiles but then again her I am and I feel for him.

"I didn't ether but I guess I am." I say and Stiles let's go of my hand and puts his arm around me.

"What are you going to tell Malia?" Scott asked I also want to know so I look up at him. "Are you going to break up with her."

"No" Stiles says and my heart has just been crushed.

"Then what are you doing Stiles?" Scott says

"I'm just having fun." Stiles says and smirks.

"Are you serious?" I say and push his arm off of me.

"Come on Scott I don't know why you're judging me. Kira left for a couple of weeks on vacation and your going out with Allison. How do you think Kira is going to feel when she comes back and finds out you have a new girlfriend. When you haven't even broke up with her." Stiles says. Hold up what?

"Wait.Wait.Wait. You have another girlfriend that's on vacation right now." I say really shocked I thought Scott was a good guy.

"Yes but it's not like that." Scott says and I roll my eyes

"Of coarse it's not. I thought you weren't like other guy's Scott. Allison really likes you she's going to be crushed I can't believe this." I say

"Don't tell her." Scott says

"Why shouldn't I?" I say

"I'm going to tell her I just need some time. Kira comes back in a week. I swear I'll tell Allison before the week is over." Scott says with begging eyes

"Okay fine. Before the end of the week if you don't tell her I will." I say

"Okay." Scott says walking away and Stiles holds my hand again.

"Oh and Scott don't tell Malia." Stiles says when Scott was about to leave.

"I won't promise." Scott says and is about to start walking again but then out of now where Malia comes.

"Don't tell me what?" she says

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

First day of school tomorrow urgghh