Chapater 8

I kiss him back and it didn't take long for him to take mine and his shirt off. Why does this keep happening? He starts kissing down my neck but I stop him.

"This is wrong you have a girlfriend." I say

"Eh we have an open relationship." he says

"And I'm not going I be a part of it." I say putting my shirt back on.

"Why not?" he says. My gosh this boy is so clueless.

"Because like I said before I don't like you." I say. how many times do I need to tell him this for he can take a hint.

"Yes you do" he says and his really starting to annoy me. I look at the time and realize I'm late for my double date. Crap.

"Look I don't have time for this I have a date. So can you get out?" I say really meaning it

"But I don't want you to go on a date." he says. I give him a confused look.

"What? Why?" I say and he starts playing with my hair.

"Because I don't want you dating anyone." he says did he just really say that. I move his hands from my hair and look at him.

"Look you have a girlfriend. I have a soon to be boyfriend. So why don't we do a little deal here. I won't talk to you and you won't talk to me. Deal?" I say and he smiles.

"I'm not accepting that deal." he says and leaves. His so dang confusing. I drive off as fast as I can and make it to the bowling ally.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late." I say and sit next to Jackson and he puts his arms around me.

"Lydia I was just about to car you." she says smiling

"You were almost half an hour late." Scott says laughing

"I'm sorry guys I just lost track of time. I was really busy." I say. I can't believe Stiles made me so late.

"Hey guys." I turn around and see Malia and Stiles.