Chapater 10

I made it to Stiles house holding Jackson's hand the whole time. We went to dance in the middle of the room.

"Hey do you want to get a drink?" Jackson asked

"Sure" I went over to the kitchen.

"I'm going to the bathroom real quick I'll be back" I say

I go to the bathroom for like a minute and walk back to the kitchen. Jackson hands me a cup and I drink my drink. All of the sudden I feel dizzy like I'm about to pass out. But I didn't understand because I only had one drink. Jackson must of put something in here.

"Jackson did you put something in here?" I ask and he just smiles and laughs.

"I'm serious! What did you do?" I say

"I did put something in there. Calm down Lydia you will be sleeping in a couple of minutes. The room started spinning. I turn around for I can find Allison but then I'm swept of my feet. Jackson is carrying me upstairs. Oh no what did I get me self into. He opens the door to Stiles room and puts me in the bed. No this can't be happening. He takes his shirt of and gets on top of me.

"Please don't." I say begging him.

"Don't worry it'll be fun" he says. His going to rape me.

He starts taking my shirt off and I try to push him off but I cant. I feel like I can't move for as much as I want to I cant. I can feel myself going to a deep sleep but I don't want to. Jackson stands up and takes his pants off. Then mine. I start crying.