Chapater 7

After school

I saw Allison walking with Scott and I ran over to them.

"Hey Allison wait up." I say yelling

"Hey what's up" Allison says

"Well I was wondering if you and Scott would like to go on a double date." I say

"Sure" she says

"Meet you guys at the bowling ally in about an hour."

I say

"Okay see you later." Scott says and walks away with Allison. I walk over and get into my car.

"Hey"

I heard someone say from behind my car. I jumped and hit my head to the roof of the car. I turn around to see the one and only Stiles.

"What the heck is your problem you can't just get into people's car's." I say yelling at him I almost had a heart attack.

"I just wanted to talk to you" He says

"What do you want?" I say being angry

"I want us to be friends." he says

"No I already told you I don't like you." I say

"Didn't seem like that the other day at my party." He says. I thought he was to drunk to remember that.

"I don't know what your talking about. I don't remember anything from that night." I say

He gets out of the back of my car. Which makes me happy cause that means I can leave now. Then he opens the door to the passenger seat.

"Stiles I got some where to be in a couple of minutes I don't have time for this." I say

"I just want us to be friends." he says

"Friends?" I say and laugh. "You want us to be friends." he just nods and looks at me confused.

"You and your little girlfriend were laughing at me this morning when she pushed me out of my chair and called me a loser and you want us to be friends?"

"Yeah I do Lydia and that was her and not me." he says

"So you still found it funny when she did it and didn't even help me up." I say getting mad. Why won't he just leave me alone.

"Do you seriously not remember what happen the night of my party." he says. I do remember but I don't want him to know I do.

"Nope and obviously if I don't remember it isn't and it wasn't that important to me." I say and he laughs.

"Do you want to remember?" he says winking at me.

"No." I say

"Yeah you do." he says

"No" I say

"Yes" he says leaning closer and kissing me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch this video :

http://youtu.be/uqd2efkmp_Y