Chapater 16

"Don't tell me what?" Malia says and I notice Stiles is still holding my hand so I pull away I am mad with him right now.

"Nothing" Scott says trying to act cool

"That I'm helping Stiles study." I say and she looks at me confused.

"Why wouldn't Stiles want me to know that?" she asks and looks over at Stiles

"Because he didn't want you getting any idea." I say

"Ready do you really think my boyfriend should date a nerd like you. You thought." she says and I just roll my eyes and walk away.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Stiles P.O.V

Lydia starts walking away and I want to chase after her. But Malia grabs me and starts kissing me.

"Um Malia I'll talk to you later I still have to talk to Lydia about the meet up place for the studying." I say and and gives me one last kiss.

"Okay go don't have to much fun." she says and I just start running to Lydia.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lydia's P.O.V

I was walking to my car when I was about to open the car Stiles stopped me.

"What do you want?" I say and he smirks

"You" he says and kisses me I kiss him back but then I stop and push him off me.

"Okay look you and your 'friend' Scott are jerks so why don't you both leave me and Allison alone because apparently to you guys were just for fun." I say and trying opening the car door but Stiles still didn't let me.

"Look I didn't mean it." he says and I just laugh

"Of coarse you didn't." I say and he frowns

"What can I do to make it up to you?" he says

"Nothing" I reply

"Let me at least take you somewhere for our first date" he say and I smile

"So were going out now." I say

"Let's see what happens." he says

"Okay fine but only for an hour" I say and we start heading to his jeep. He opens the door for me and I thank him.

"Okay so were we going?" I ask and he smiles.

"It's a secret he say and smiles.

"Alight let's go." I say and stiles drives off