Chapater 14

Lydia's P.O.V

"Ow. What was that for?" Stiles asked

"One of you guys are lying to me and I want to know who" I say

"And you slapped me cause you think I lied" Stiles said

"I just don't know who to believe." I say still really confused.

"Well nice to know you trust me so much" Stiles says leaving the class room. I turned to Jackson and slapped him again.

"Look what you made me do! Now his mad at me." I say and start walking out but then Jackson grabs my arm.

"His just pretending." Jackson says but I pull away

"And you just acting." I say and walk out to find Stiles.

After 10 minutes

I decide to get fresh air because I've been running around the school like an idiot. Looking for Stiles. I walk outside and see him sitting on a bench looking down.

"Hey there Stranger" I say and he looks up and looks back down.

"I don't want to talk to you." he says

"Well your going to have to hear me out" I say and sit next to him.

"No I'm not because I trust you but you don't trust me so this 'friendship' is one sided so I don't think we could be friends" Stiles starts walking away. I actually think I started to fall for him right there like every other girl in this school. But then here I am standing here while he was walking away from me and I didn't want him to.

"STILES!? WAIT!" I say running towards him.

"What I don't have time for this I-" but before he could finish I jumped on him and warped my legs around him before I kissed him. He put his hands on my bum and I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I pulled away first.

"I do trust you it's just I'm scared." I say admitting my feeling.

"Why?" Stiles says looking at me confused

"Because...i..like.....like...you. Stiles I like you." I say and he laughs "what's so funny?" I say frowning

"I knew it" he said and kissed me. We were just standing out in front of the school having a make out section when we heard someone call his name.

"STILES!?!" we both turned to see who it was it was......