Chapater 3

Nope this was wrong. I get off of him and put my pants back on and my shoes.

"What are you doing?" he says

"Leaving. What does it look like?" I say and he just stares at me confused.

"Why did I do something?" he says my gosh his is so clueless. I couple minutes ago he was just making out with his girlfriend and now he was trying to get with me.

"No I just don't like you." I say and he looks hurt.

"Look first of all you have a girlfriend second of all I'm pretty sure you don't want to be seen with the world's biggest dork and last but not least I'm not like every other girl in our school that want to get with you." he just looks at me and I finish getting dress. I start walking out but then he stops me.

"What now?" I say being to be really annoyed.

"What's your name?" he says

"Like I said before doesn't matter." I say and walk out.

I go downstairs and noticed that Allison is still with Scott. I go back to the middle of the room and start dancing. it's been like half an hour since I came downstairs. I go look for Allison and she said that we better get going but I told her I had to use the bathroom real quick. I go to the bathroom and the door was open. So I thought there wouldn't be anyone in there because who uses the bathroom with the door open. When I walk in there I noticed Stiles and Malia in there against the walls. I knock on the door and they both look at me like I'm crazy or something.

"I need to use the bathroom." I say and they leave.

I used the bathroom really fast cause it was getting really late and I had to go home already. When I open the door Stiles was standing right there. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking. But he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom and closed the door.