#13

Demons are born knowing what they are, and what they can do. We don't have to be taught things like a mortal baby. Sure, we can practice things and get better at them, but we're generally created with all the knowledge we need. And sometimes that knowledge doesn't make much sense. I know why my magic blocks itself after a certain amount of time. I know why I can't kill anyone. It's why I get so protective. And I know why I'm more powerful then any other demons in the Neather; it's because I'm not a demon. I just didn't know why.

     Jason had to explain to me what happened after it was all over. It's kinda a blur to me. All I clearly remember was Herobrine holding me by the throat. And then he was the one on the ground. My magic surged against the barrier in my mind, smashing it into pieces as rage takes hold of my actions. My demon features appear with my roaring magic, but they're different. Once red eyes are a solid black My ears sharpen to a point. The black leather jacket I wear turns to a startling shade of white. Golden dagger straps appear on my arms. The small horns on top of my head are now large an twisted like a ram's. All the clothes I wear are torn in different spots, my tail replaced with a cat's, full of sharp quills. My canine teeth are sharper and stick out of my mouth. But the biggest difference is my wings. They're now all black, with feathers instead of scales.

     Oh, and the End ore earnings I wear? Yah, they don't effect me in the slightest, because I'm definitely not a creature born of the Dark Lord. I've already torn one off my ear and clipped it onto the Dark Lord's sleeve. The sudden fear and powerless look in his eyes only eggs me on. The possessed human immediately tries to attack me, but Jason's there. He tackles the other lesser demon to the ground as Seto runs over. Archers on the wall open fire on the demons that have charged, but it's funny to see most of them had returned to the Neather when Herobrine's aura disappeared.

     It's against my morals to seriously hurt someone, even in this state. That doesn't mean I can't do anything to hurt the God who has been the source of suffering for so many. He knows it, too. Although he can't really stop me at this point. I took his immortality and magic right there and then. No deal was made or order given; I didn't need to make a deal to use my magic in this dimension. It's all been a show since the very beginning. The not-so-powerful Dark Lord might as well be paralyzed at this point.

      I get up off of him, my wings tucked tight to my body. The few demons brave enough to still fight are coming towards me. They won't be allowed to get past me. I scream at them, but it's not a demon's roar. The sound is too sorrowful and beautiful to belong to a demon. But the promise of death is very clear. With all the magic that I had taken from the Dark Lord, it's easy to preform a mass banishing spell. The only Neather auras I skip over are Jason and Skybrine. And just like that, all the demons are gone.

     I also fainted. How many times is this physical body going to pass out!? My wings quickly disappear, along with all my other extra features. Jason says that Ty got to me first, checking my pulse. "He's fine", he says, relived. "A Dark Angel?....... but they've never existed before, they're just a theory", Seto stares at my collapsed form in amazement. You see, what I saw in Herobrine's memories was Sky's mother. She died giving birth to him, but she wasn't human. Sky's mother was a fallen angel, much like a rouge demon, except she was stripped of her wings and magic. Sky didn't inherit much from her besides her looks because of this, but angel blood never completely goes away. Demons and angels are summoned almost the exact same way, but with different intentions. Blood from the Dark Lord + a little bit of angel blood + Sky's good intentions = well, me. I'm obviously more demon then angel, but they call me a Dark Angel.

     I don't really care what people call me. I'm Bodil, and that's enough for me. In less then seven hours, my entire view on things have been changed. I'm finally the person who I was meant to be, and I'm not broken at all, despite what people have told me all my life. This is just the very beginning. Demons and Angels are immortal after all, I'm no exception. Who knows what could happen in the next thousand years?

(Epilogue is next, it will be published at the same time as this one)