Epilogue

A CD is playing softly in the background as the sun shines down on my face. My eyes are closed, sunglasses halfway down my nose. I'm sprawled out on a comfy lawn chair with a wine glass hanging lazily from my hand. Ocean waves are a nice bonus to the music from my CD player. I dig my uncovered toes into the fine sand.

Life is good. It's been about.... 5,000 years since Sky and Jason became mortal? Yeah, they asked me to make a deal, that way they could have a mortal's death with their friends. But I'm not one to judge, I see their respawns running around every now and then. Yah, you heard me right, respawns. Being immortal definitely gives me the right to be let in on a few secrets.

I glance over at the two chairs to my right. Seto is writting in a notebook, most likely recording another hundred years of his life. The other chair has a girl sitting in it. She's wearing white and purple, blue eyes sticking out from her black hair. Her fingers drum along to the beat of the background music.

"Aren't we suppose to be saying something?", the Sorcerer looks up, seeming to stare straight at the reader. "The one time we get to do an epilogue, and you forget what to say", Cat laughs. "I'm sure that the author already has a back up plan", I shrug, a growing smirk on my face. (Dammit Bodil! Don't make me regret giving you immortal life), the author screams in rage. "Oh come on, you know that you love us", I tease them.

The image of the three immortals on the beach is quickly pushed away, revealing a frustrated looking author.

Ok everyone! I really hope that you enjoyed this book, ignore what you just heard), the author awkwardly laughs, twiddling her thumbs.

Thank you so much for reading! All your votes and comments really mean a lot to me <3

I think that's this is the fastest that I've ever created a story XD

My goal here was write the most words for the least amount of action, I'm trying to expand my writing a bit!

It was also a little break from the BIG book I'm working on. It'll be awhile yet, but I'm once again committed to it. See you all later!!

CatOppp,
Signing off~