Together? - George (request)

I'm gay, I've always known this, without a doubt. My family to say the least weren't shocked by it, but they also weren't expecting it. I've always had crushes on guys, but there's one crush I can't shake, which would be my crush on George. George, who is the best friend of my older brother Ross. Ross has always had an inclination that I have a crush on George, but it's never been mentioned. Even though George is bi, I don't think Ross would've expected him to be interested in me. George has only dated girls, and even so I didn't think he knew about my crush on him anyway.

Now a month after he found out I have a crush on him, we're dating. To say the least, it wasn't expected. I always thought that if he were to find out that he would avoid me, not want to date me. I thought he'd always see me as y/n, Ross' little brother.
I don't necessarily think Ross will be happy when he finds out, so far George and I have been keeping it on the down low. Of course we still go on dates, in fact we're going to the cinema later on tonight. Any time I get with George is the best time. I'm really falling fast. A crush became a reality.

~~~

"I know you were at the cinema with George" Ross shouts at me as I'm walking through the front door "don't even deny it"
"It's not that big of a deal Ross" I explain
"It is a big deal" he replies "George knew you were off limits, I told him that ever since he first thought he may like you a year ago"
"Are you kidding me?" I scream "you knew how we felt about each other and this is what you do?, don't talk to me ever again!"

Ross is an absolute twat, how could he do this? He knew how I felt about George, and apparently how George has felt about me for the past year. We could've been together already, but no, Ross has to go and dig his foot in. The absolute dickhead he is.

~~~

"Get out George" I hear Ross shout from downstairs
"I'm hear to see y/n" he explains
"What so you can fuck his life up whilst you're fucking him?" Ross asks "I know you're my friend, but you're not the kind of person I want y/n to date"
"I'm serious about y/n" I hear George answer now that I've made my way to the top of the stairs from my room
"Like you were serious about Holly?" Ross asks "or susie"
"I only dated them because I had a crush on y/n and you knew this" George explains
"I give up, just stop fucking my brother" Ross shouts
"We've not even had sex yet" I answer heading downstairs
"I don't believe you, I know George" Ross sighs
"Well apparently not like I do" I say grabbing George's hand and dragging him upstairs "we may just go have sex right now"
"No you won't" Ross says
"You are not my mother" I shout

~~~

"Are you guys decent?" I hear Ross shout through the door
"Fuck me harder" I fake moan as Ross throws the door open
"I'm here to say I'm sorry" Ross apologises "if you guys wanna date, I think it's a good thing"
"Sure you do" I say not taking my eyes off the tv screen "we're in a very important race so if you don't mind"
"Maybe you should listen to what he has to say" George suggests
"I jumped to conclusions, I know George has liked you for at least a year now" Ross explains "and he knows if he hurts you he has me to deal with"
"I can promise that's not gonna happen" George replies
"It's fine" I say to Ross "I don't wanna get in the way of your friendship either"
"What do you say we get Matty over and we can have a massive mario kart tournament" Ross suggests
"I'd like that I smile

A/n: thoughts on the new album? I like it, there's a few songs I'm not too keen on *cough* the 1975 *cough* but I support the boys so much. Requests are open! Please, it makes me write haha.
Hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading!
Kayls x