Driving through the night. (Sketches)

Matty:

- he'd want to be the one driving.
- Windows down, music up.
- You'd be talking about life and what you think the meaning to it all is and it would get really deep and philosophical.
- "Do you want me to drive for a while?" "We'll get there quicker if I drive, y/n"

George

- you'd be the one driving.
- "Why can't I drive?" "Because you don't drive like I do, and I personally want to get to where we're going alive."
- You'd have the music on quietly and George would be humming along.
- George would get tired and probably fall asleep, leaving you alone with your thoughts.

Adam:

- Adam would be driving and he'd be sticking to the speed limits, so you'd feel safe.
- You'd have music on very low but neither of you would be paying attention to it.
- He'd have one hand on the steering wheel and the other on your knee.
- "Do you maybe want me to drive for a while so you can have a break?" "I'm fine, y/n. You should try and get some sleep"

Ross:

- he'd be really chill.
- You'd probably take it in turns driving
- The windows would be open slightly but you'd still have the heating on.
- You'd probably only talk a little and the person who wasn't driving would probably fall asleep.

A/n: So I got this idea of blurb thingys from Jyesalittleshit so shout out to her, she's my favourite fanfic author. I need Christmas inspiration for fanfics, any ideas? I'm rather excited for Christmas.
Requests open,
Thanks for reading,
Kayls x