Date night - Adam

"Hey" I greet Adam as I open the door
"You look nice" he answers
"Nice tie" I joke seeing it's the same colour as my top "what time does the movie start again?"
"I think seven twenty, but we can go and get food first" he explains
"Great, I'll grab my purse" I answers
"Where would you like to eat?" He asks once we're making our way into town "I was thinking about maybe getting pizza, but it's up to you"
"Pizza sounds good" I answer "it's my favourite"
"I know" he laughs "how's work been this week?"
"Lots of paperwork" I sigh "late nights and lots of planning, how's preparing for the tour?"
"It's going well, it's been quite hard work" he explains "but at least in your job you're making a difference"
"So are you" I answer "you're making music that people feel connected to"
"Yes but you're responsible for the education of  plenty of teenagers" he laughs "you're actually helping people"
"So are you, my form class absolutely loves you guys" I explain "they also think I'm really cool because I'm up to date with 'the 1975' it's so funny"
"They don't know you're dating me?" He questions
"They only know my favourite out of 'the 1975' is you" I laugh nudging his arm "they have no idea I'm dating you"

~~~

"This pizza is really nice" I laugh as I'm cutting another slice
"You're coming to see me when I'm on tour, right?" He asks
"I'll be at the front barrier, in Manchester" I answer
"I love going to Manchester" he sighs "it's home for me and it's where we all started off"
"That's why I want to see you in Manchester" I laugh "there's just something about seeing a band in the place they formed that makes it special"
"You're amazing" Adam laughs "you know that, right?"
"The movie starts in ten minutes, maybe we should pay the bill" I suggest
"I got it" he answers

~~~

"the film was great" I say wiping away some tears
"I can't believe you cried so much" he laughs
"I can't believe you didn't" I respond "so heartless"
"It was a lovely film" he agrees
"It was beautiful" I start "it was so romantic and sad, so sad, it was beautiful and I want my life to be like that. I want someone to love me like that"
"You have someone who loves you like that" he explains
"Do I?" I smirk
"You know you do" he answers wrapping an arm around my waist "I love you"
"I love you too" I admit "I'd rather have you than a fairytale romance, any day and I hope to have more date nights like this"
"I hope to have more date nights like this too" he agrees

A/n: I decided to write this imagine as all just dialogue, what do you think of it? Should I do more imagines where it consists of just dialogue? What do you guys think of these imagines? I hope you like reading them as I love writing them. Requests are open so feel free to message me. Thanks for reading. Thank you for 100 reads, I'm shocked!

Kayls x