Author's Note

**Excited to announce that "The Christmas Jewel" now has 2 possible endings! Sort of like a Choose Your Own Adventure, but more like a Choose Your Own Romance! At Chapter 7 "Midnight Choice" you will get to make a decision as to which ending you want! One will be to continue on to read Chapter 8 and 9 OR to skip ahead to read chapters 10-15 (or, ya know, you could read them both too ;)

Also, THE LAST SHE is now out for purchase, and THE LAST CITY, book 2, is open for preorders now! (and preorders are so so incredibly important for authors). If you enjoy this free story, please don't forget to check out my other works, all linked in my bio or externally linked to this page!

Now back to my normal intro XD**

Hey guys!

I am so excited to share with you The Christmas Jewel. When the holidays roll around, one of my favorite things to do is curl up on the couch, with the tree lit and eggnog in hand, and watch my favorite Christmas movie classics  (while my cat knocks all the ornaments off the tree XD). This story grew out of my love from Christmas movies and wanting to share a holiday story with you all.

 This story grew out of my love from Christmas movies and wanting to share a holiday story with you all

Hope you all enjoy! Before you go let me know in the comments what your favorite Christmas movie is and why!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Hannah

P.S. Mine is "National Lampoon's Family Vacation" because we watch it every year and it reminds me just a little bit too much of my family XD

P.P.S. If you happen to enjoy this story, and want more, I have a FREE Beauty and The Beast retelling called "Rell and the Rose", and a Post-Apoc Scifi novel called "The Last She" on Paid Stories and available for purchase where books are sold. The second book, THE LAST CITY, is also available for preorder. Now, onward!

 Now, onward!