DISAPPEAR

Shou wanted to hurry up and hide at the back of the bus, he wanted to curl in on himself he could feel the heaviness in the air. Aggression from his father's heated words lingered on his jersey, his only hope was in his aunt who swore things would be sorted. The orange haired omega sat in the bathroom stall fighting to catch his breath.

All he needed was a bad asthma attack on top of the humiliation of his fight with his father made very public. And why did it have to be in front of the team? They all believed he was Hinata Shou, an omega that just transferred from Tokyo to live with his aunt. God could he just disappear now! Right now!

He didn't want anyone to know he was running from his father's hatred, his brothers and their cruel taunting disapproval, their  disgust and the bullies. He had left Shiratorizawa and put Tokyo behind him, Aunt Natsu had collected him from the hospital and whisked him away from it all.

His beloved aunt the only sibling to his deceased omega mother was the only one who cared about him. She didn't think he was defective because of his asthma and anxiety. She had in fact encouraged him to join the volleyball club at Karasuno. He took his omega mother's last name, not wanting the Kageyama name to follow him to his new life.

His twin brothers were well known and famous for their skill, so similar to their famous olympian father. Shou looked nothing like his siblings. His older sister was an alpha she had the same dark hair as his brothers, although they shared the same gold eyes his brothers had dark blue. All alphas except for himself, not only was he born last, but he was born weak. His omega mother had died having him and Shou knew they all blamed and hated him for taking their beloved mother from them.

And today they had showed it all! Why did Shiratorizawa have to be at training camp? Everyone thought Karasuno a hopeless school they barely had enough players to play, but his team tried so hard. They didn't even have a coach, they just had an adviser that knew a bit about volleyball. Sensei was happy to have Hinata Shou join their ragtag team.

And as an omega he was a little intimidated by the other players, but Shiratorizawa barely had any omegas in the whole school let alone on their volleyball team. The coach wouldn't even consider Shou, even with his famous name. The old couch sited the boy's health instead of second gender as the problem.

At least sensei Takeda was willing to allow Shou to join, even with his highth and a doctor's note. Sure everyone was taller than him but he could jump, he spent the whole summer practicing hard. He came from volleyball it was in his blood, he wanted to prove himself.  He was paired up with a dark haired setter an alpha that hated him just like his brothers.

Kawashi thought he was weak when they first met. However Shou had managed to prove he wasn't, their quicks were intense and had caught their opponents off guard.  They practiced intensely, and Shou thought Kawashi and him were finally becoming friends. Kawashi did spend a lot of time at Shou's. Of course they practiced in the yard, Ka-chan thought it was cool Sho had a volleyball net in the front yard, it was old but it stood the test of time.

Why did his father had to ruin it all!? Shou put his hands over his chest, it was becoming harder to breath, he needed air.  It hurt, and the tears falling from his squeezed eyes felt like a betrayal.

He remembered how it felt winning by two points against the famous Aobjohsai, they were cheering, everyone was cheering. Some of the parents of the Aobajohsai team had pointed down at Kawashi, and Shou thought it was because Kawashi came from a famous family.

Ka-chan's father was on the olympic basketball team he thought volleyball was a waste, and Kawashi Katsumi also had an older brother playing on the university basketball team. They thought the tall setter would quit and go to a school with a better basketball program. However Kawashi had been battling all his life to stand on his own, so he took up volleyball instead of basketball. Shou secretly idolized Ka-kun for going against his family so fearlessly.