Anxiety

A/N: Sorry for the length but I felt like I should make up for lost time!

"Hey brat! Why don't you run downstairs to the shop get yourself some snacks and something to drink! Sensei and Tsukishima-kun will go to the grocery store, and pick up actual food ingredients. I don't see why everyone is so against ramen? We'll have an early lunch and after the meet up we'll have dinner. With some of those chatty brats we'll be there forever." The rough voice that belonged to his coach brought a sense of normalcy to the whole messed up situation.

Ukai said this with a sigh as if he didn't particularly care, but Suga could see coach was worried about him. It was all too obvious because coach never gave away free food or drinks. Suga shot the older man a sad smile, he had always thought of their coach as rough but fair. This part of the man was a whole different side, caring and a big awkward, but so very sweet. Their coach was a big teddy bear not that he would ever tell his coach that. Suga would definitely smack his younger team mates for complaining about couch being heartless.

Glancing over his shoulder he could see how the man had cleaned the small kitchen. He had organized his living room, and Suga felt like a burden. Especially since coach has stayed as promised by Suga's side after the omega's night mare. Suga wanted to go home, he just wanted to go home.

Suga didn't realize he had left Dachi's jacket until he was standing outside and the cool breeze made him run a hand over his prickled skin. He needed the fresh air, all of this was becoming overwhelming.

Suga had changed into a pair of grey sweats and a KVC shirt that coach had found in his closet. From the looks of them Suga knew they belonged to Sensei. He grinned knowingly and heard a grumbled "Damn brats." As he made his way to the bathroom to change. The sweats were a little short so Suga pulled them up over his calves, he noticed some bruising around his ribs and back even his leg and just above his right sleeve. He must have received these when he tumbled down the hill with Shou.

He frowned, he was just noticing these now. He must look like some delinquent. He sighed it was most likely because he was riding on anxiety fueled adrenaline. Of course he would ignore the bruised scrape purpling just under the front of his ash colored hair. Hopefully the smaller Shou wasn't as beat up. He bit his lip sadly thinking of Kageyama-kun's changed personality. Suga wanted to cry knowing his sweet sunshine boi was gone.

He had splashed water on his face and even now standing outside near the corner of the shop. He was feeling nauseous and it was starting to become difficult to take in deep breaths and why did his chest feel so tight? Was this a heart attack? This was a heart attack. He was dying-this is what dying felt like. Then someone was talking, he couldn't hear what they were saying, he felt as if his ears were underwater. His vision started to blur the edges darkening. He wanted to breathe, but he felt like a fish out of water.

Then he felt his lungs loosen up his breathing started to steady, he took another cautious breath. Someone was telling him, they were calmly instructing him. The instruction and scent started to ease his tension. He could breathe as long as he held to that voice it was a lifeline. This scent was comforting and so familiar.

This warm familiar scent filled his lungs promising safety, promised that everything would turn out. His vision started to become less blurred and more focused until he could see and think.

He realized his nose was pressed into someones neck right under their chin. It slowly became alarmingly clear that he was clutching to the stranger's grey hoodie. Also he was sitting in the owner of the hoodies lap. A strong lean arm was holding him close while the other one rubbed circles into his back.

"You're alright, deep breaths." The blond glasses wearing alpha had his earphones askew.  His blue eyes expressing a rare concern, Suga's wide eyes met the face of Tsukishima. Concern looked misplaced and foreign on such a familiar face. At this close of a distance Suga could almost count the boy's light colored freckles.