Chapter 1

"Marie, time to get up." My mum roughly knocked on my door. Yep it was another Monday and I was not looking forward to it.

As I dragged myself out of bed I realised the time.

"Shit it's already 7:30!"

I quickly made my bed, got dressed into my school uniform which was a checkered skirt that was grey and maroon, white socks and a yellow shirt with the school emblem on the collar, ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth and did my hair.

By the time I finished it was already 8:15 and I had to be at the bus stop in 10 minutes. I packed my lunch and headed out the door.

"Have a good day at school." mum said as she dropped me off at the bus stop.

"Cya." I said and closed the door.

As I was walking down to the bus stop, I met up with my best friend Mary.

"Hey."

"Hey how are you?"

"Good and you?"

"Yeah pretty good." she replied.

"Ready for another Monday?"

"No." I say.

We walk down to the bus stop and wait another 5 minuets for the bus, and it finally arrives. We get on and take the seat up the back and Mary sits next to me.

When we finally arrive at school I thank the bus driver and walk to role call.

"Are we late?" I ask Mary.

"No." she answers.

We continue walking and I look straight ahead and I see him. Austin Mahone my crush for a few months now, even though he's my close friend.

"Oh shit, oh no."

"What is wrong with.. ohh. Marie and Austin sitting in a tree..."

"Shut up please." I quickly say.

Before I knew it Austin and his friends were standing in front of Mary and I. Oh crap.

"Hey Marie what's up?"

"Hey Austin nothing much just on my way to role call."

"Yeah same." I just smile.

"Anyway I'm going to go now but I'll see you later." I say and walk off.

"Ooo you and Austin on the tune." Mary says.

Seriously what is wrong with this girl.

"No we are not on the 'tune'," I said mocking her, " we're just friends."