Chapter 1

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

I walk down the hallways of Rapture, all the death and destruction, the howling of Big Daddy's, the screams of the Big Sisters, the voices of the Splicers looking for Adam and me? I'm just waiting for something to happen to me. I look into the glass and see my reflection.

I am subject Epsilon, but I am also called Big Brother, I am the only one of my series, I am not as robust or as strong as a Big Daddy and I am not as agile as a Big Sister, I am a combination of both

I am subject Epsilon, but I am also called Big Brother, I am the only one of my series, I am not as robust or as strong as a Big Daddy and I am not as agile as a Big Sister, I am a combination of both. I'm there in case a Big Daddy is killed and the Little sister is threatened. The splicers fear me and do not come too close to me. If I notice that a Big Daddy was killed, I immediately go there to get to the Little Sister, if I get close, you can hear that music.

Yeah they built me ​​a speaker, do not ask me why I do not know it myself.

It's actually quite funny I used to be a normal boy, with a ... ok loving family would be overkill now after what happened before I was kidnapped. My name was Lincoln Loud. But now I am subject Epsilon, the Big Brother of the Little Sisters. Do not get it wrong I love these girls, I saved so many of them, but I have the feeling that they deserve a better place than here in Rapture. "Big Brother!" I turn around and see a Little Sister with brown hair, this is Sally I once helped her Big Daddy, since then she likes to see me. I look behind her and see her Big Daddy, I wave to him and he waves back. "Groan (how are you, Sally?)" I ask her and she answers with a smile "Mister Bubbles and I got a lot of Adam from the Angels." I stroke her head and say, "Groan (That's very good Sally)." All of a sudden I hear a scream "Mister Bubbles!" I run him in the direction of the scream and come into a room with three Splicers, a dead Big Daddy and a Little Sister. My melody starts to play and the splicers see me, my bullseye shines red and the splicers tremble, one runs towards me but I drill it with my drill, the second runs towards me but I kick it aside and shoot him with a gun in the head, the last comes to me but I cut his throat with his blade through. I go to the Little Sister and raise her up, she cries and says to me "Big Brother!" she is crying in my chest, I stroke her over the head and bring her to a "Hiding Hole" she climbs in but says "I am Alice thank you Big brother." I go to the Big Daddy and see that he is still alive but he is weak, I support him and say "Groan (no fear buddy, we'll fix you.)" I take him to the old lab.

Arrived in the lab, I'm looking for a new drill, his old one is demolished and I need some Adam, I motivate the drill and go to one of the "Hiding holes" and knock, shortly after a Little Sister comes out with black hair, I know this little sister is Ava. I lift her out of the hole and put her on the floor, she says "Hello Big Brother!" she smiles at me and I pat her on the head and say "Groan (Hello Ava, I need some Adam.)" Ava nods her head and says, "I like to help." I take her to the Big Daddy and she puts her hand over her mouth and says, "What happened to Mr. Bubbles?" I say "Groan (He needs some Adam.)" Ava takes her injection and injects the Big Daddy something Adam, the lights of the Big Daddy are glowing green and he gets up and says "Groan (Thanks little one and thank you Epsilon.)" Ava goes to Big Daddy and hugs him and says "I'm glad Mr. Bubbles is back with me." I go so as not to destroy the beautiful moment. Where had I stopped again? Oh yes, I used to be Lincoln Loud, do you want to know how that happened? It all started when my sports sister, Lynn, forced me to go to her stupid baseball game. After she lost, she tagged me as Bad luck, I wanted some leisure time so I played with it, the only problem was I was banished not only from family activities but also from the house I had to sleep outside. Is not it a miracle that it was easy for these guys to grab me and bring me here. I have to admit, I do not think it's that bad here, I have the Little Sisters, the Big Daddy's, the Big Sister's and Tenenbaum here, yes she's the boss here now and taking care of the Little Sisters. The incident with my family is now I would say 11 years ago. I hear a scream from a Big Sister and see my good friend Eta coming towards me with a Little Sister on her back.

 I hear a scream from a Big Sister and see my good friend Eta coming towards me with a Little Sister on her back

To be continued.

(I do not support the Lincoln x Ronnie ship so they will not come together just that it's clear and no that is not Ronnie Anne. If you have any idea who the Big Sister should be, tell me and I also accept OC, but none of the Loud Sisters.)