Chapter 10

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Lincoln POV

It's been about a year now since I got back in touch with my family, we get along well with Lynn, now it's getting better but it's not quite good yet. In the meantime Lisa and Tenenbaum have found a cure for the splicers, I was not quite sure how they wanted to do that with the remedies until they explained it to me, the Big Daddy's and the Big Sisters. We were equipped with stun weapons, every Big Daddy and every Big Sister got a gun, we had to catch the splicers so that Lisa, Tenenbaum and Jack could inject the splicers with the remedies. It was hard because we did not know how many splicers there are, but Tenenbaum and Lisa came up with an idea, they managed to turn the remedy into a kind of gas that I then distributed through the air system. Soon, the splicers came back to themselves and were back to normal, it was almost as if no longer knew what happened, they did not remember what Adam is. We think it's good that this happened, we banished all the plasmids and everything Adam, not all the Adam that came to mind that without Adam there are no Big Daddy's for us, the Adam we get from the slugs is enough So we do not need any more Little Sisters, so they too were turned into little normal girls again.

We were actually sad because of that, we firmly believed that the Little Sisters did not want to have anything to do with us after they got back to normal, so what do you think we were surprised to see a former Little Sister run into a Big Daddy? came and said "Thank you for always protecting me." We were very happy that they still knew who we were and were not afraid of us, they hugged us and they even call me Big Brother, it's really beautiful.

Most people think now, why are we here now? Now these people have probably forgotten that we are also there for repairs and we are the new guards, we are clearly more efficient than human guards. Me and Eleanor have taken our relationship to the next level, we love each other and we admit it. I love my life here in Rapture, and my life with my dear Eleanor.

The End.