Chapter 3

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Lisa POV

"It's an honor to meet you, doctor Tenenbaum, and who is the man?" Tenenbaum wanted to answer, but Jack says, "This is my dad, Andrew Ryan." Andrew says to Jack, "Hello my son." Tenenbaum looks him round and sees Lucy and asks "Lisa who is that?" I answer "This is Lucy my sister, my mother wanted her to take care of me, only I do not think she can do much here." Tenenbaum says, "Yeah, I do not really believe that, well you're wondering why I called you here?" I nod and say, "Yes I have." Tenenbaum sits down in a chair and says, "Did you meet some splicers on the way here?" Lucy answers "Yeah, what happened to them and why do you call them Splicer?" Tenenbaum sighs and says, "They are the result of a planned attack by Frank Fontaine, who wanted to create an army to end the civil war between himself and Andrew Ryan in his favor, so he used plasmids to make parts of the working class Raptures almost invincible As a result, they have become addicted to ADAM and are now roaming Rapture's corridors looking for creatures they can take ADAM from, or Little Sisters."

Little sisters? We met one on the way here, but Jack stopped us talking to her about this big daddy. And this Big Brother is also weird. I ask, "What are the Little Sisters for? And what are these Big Daddy's and this Big Brother? And what are plasmids?" Andrew says "Because the ADAM, which is naturally produced by sea slugs, was not enough, one had to find a way Tenenbaum found a way to plant the sea slug into a human host and significantly increase ADAM emissions. Gil Alexander supported Tenenbaum in her experiments using little boys as hosts. Since these attempts failed and these promised success only in girls, one was forced to abuse only young girls as a host." Tenenbaum continues the explanation "Since the founding of Rapture, men in armored diving suits have been required to perform maintenance and repairs on the outer shell. The reason for the creation of the Big Daddies has to do with the Little Sisters. When they started using ADAM from the corpses, they were repeatedly attacked by splicers and the precious ADAM was stolen. To protect the little ones on their raids by Rapture, Dr. Suchong the idea of ​​the Big Daddy into life. With the help of Andrew Ryan, tall men were recruited. Most of the men were political prisoners and Persephone criminals, who were sold to Ryan Industries by August Sinclair. The development took place in Point Prometheus and Fontaine Futuristics. The participants of the protector program have been assured that they can cancel at any time, which is impossible. On the one hand, they are unable to take off their suit, on the other hand, they have been turned into slaves without complicity until..."

"Until what?" asks Lucy and Tenenbaum says "Until we make the big brother, the big brother, gave the big daddy's back their free will, you wonder now why they still help the little sisters, the big brother has it tell them that they are happy to have meaning in their lives, even after what we did to them, they are not mad at us, they just want to take care of the little girls. " I say with a smile, "That's really nice." Tenenbaum says, "Yes, it's really beautiful, so plasmids are circular DNA molecules that are spliced ​​into human DNA, and their immediate gene manipulation can change the properties of unstable ADAM stem cells, giving users superhuman abilities however, new stem cells in the form of EVE syringes are continually being added to renew the cells and prevent them from decaying through genetic instability, and the Big Brother is special, unlike the Big Daddy's or the Big Sisters, his skills are a fusion of the two, he is different, all the Little Sisters love him, at least the ones who have already met him, and the rest really wants to get to know him."

I ask, "I still do not quite understand, so I'm going to help with what?" Tenenbaum says "I want you to help me research an antidote for the splicers, it's not their fault that they are so, I want to make this place great again, you were not here then but this city was really great." Andrew says with an angry voice, "She was a stroke of genius, at least until Fontain wanted to get rid of the city, luckily my son stopped him and thanks to Jack again." Jack just makes a short hand gesture to signal that everything is in order. Lucy whisper to me, "What do you want to do Lisa?" I do not know it myself it would be great to help Tenenbaum anyway, oh damn what I have to lose and say "Yes I will help." Tenenbaum smiles and hands me her hand and says, "Welcome to Rapture Lisa Loud and you too, Lucy."

To be continued.