Chapter 2

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Eta comes up to me and waves to me, I wave back and say "Groan (Hi Eta how are you?)" Eta flicks me against the helmet, puts her hands on her hips and says "scream (I told you that you should call me Eleanor.) "I sit on my helmet and say" Groan (Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry Eleanor.) "The Little Sister climbs Eleanor's back so she can see who she's talking to Eleanor me and smile and say "Hello Big Brother, I've heard a lot about you from my sisters." I go up to her and patted her head and say, "Groan (Hello little one, can you tell me your name?)" The Little Sister nods and says "Of course my name is Emma." I'll show her that she should wait a minute and get out of my bag a small stuffed animal and give it to her.

" I'll show her that she should wait a minute and get out of my bag a small stuffed animal and give it to her

She takes it with a smile and hugs it tight. What? Yes ok I make stuffed animals for the little ones, a problem with that? Eleanor laughs lightly and says, "Scream (you're a good big brother and a sweet one at that.)" My face is turning red and I think my helmet is the same color. I say, "Groan (you're cute, too.)" Eleanor's helmet also blushes and now it's a depressing atmosphere, until Emma interrupts silence, saying, "Are you two together?" We both get even redder and Eleanor says, "Scream (W-w-we are not together, Emma)" Emma looks disappointed and says, "Oh that's too bad." Eleanor also seems to be a bit daring. We three are torn out of the situation by a noise and I say "Groan (do you hear that too?)" Eleanor answers "yell (yeah that sounds like a ..... submarine.)" Me, Eleanor and Emma look out the window and see a submarine on the way to the dock stations. Suddenly I get a message on my communication device, it's Doctor Tenenbaum "Hey Epsilon I ordered a few guests could you take care that they are not killed by Splicers? I also have two soldiers to watch out for but you never know." Eleanor seems to have heard the news and gives me a short hug and then goes with Emma. I start walking towards the docks.

Author POV

Tenenbaum puts down the phone and hears a voice "Who have you called again? Tenenbaum." Tenenbaum turns around and sees Andrew Ryan, she answers "On the one hand, your son Jack and a young scientist she should help me make up for this place is young but maybe she can help me make the Splicer back to normal, her name is Lisa loud. " Andrew says "And why my son?" Tenenbaum says "thought you should have a chat." Andrew sighs and says "Alright, I need to explain it to a couple of things and you've ordered Epsilon to protect your guests." Tenenbaum laughs lightly and says "You can not command Epsilon, he does what he does out of pure love, he loves the Little Sisters, that's why he protects her."

Lisa POV

I've heard a lot about Doctor Tenenbaum and always wanted to talk to her, but no one knew where she was, until now she's in an underwater city called Rapture and Me, a man, two soldiers and my sister Lucy are docking with the submarine at the Rapture Docks. I ask the man "who are you?" the man answers, "I am Jack Ryan, son of Andrew Ryan, who built this here, I've been here before, only it was not really nice here." I say "Glad to meet you, I'm Lisa Loud and this is my sister Lucy Loud." Lucy says in her monotone voice, "Hi." one of the soldiers says, "We are here, follow us." We walk for a while until we come to a large room and in the middle of the room is a little girl and a man in a diving suit. I wanted to go to her but Jack stops me and says "I would not do that Lisa, that's a Little Sister and that's her protector, the Big Daddy." I raise an eyebrow and say, "Protector?" Jack replies, "Yeah, because of the danger down here, there are Big Sisters and a Big Brother, they're all there to protect the Little Sisters on their gathering tours." We keep walking until we get into a glass walk where we are stopped by a guy with a mask, Jack says "A splicer." suddenly there are two more, they come towards us, but then a song begins to play, the so-called splicers stop and turn around, one is pierced by a drill, the other is killed by a knife and the third one becomes stamped on the ground. We look at the person who helped us and see a man in a diving suit, Jack says "The Big Brother." It looks like this Big Brother is looking directly at me and Lucy, he turns around and walks away. We walk for a while until we get up a lift, the doors open and behind it stands a woman and a man. The woman says "Hello Lisa Loud, I'm Brigid Tenenbaum."

To be continued.