III

Last time on The Forgotten Mage:

"This can't... This can't be happening! How could a wench like you... How could a puny girl like you beat me! How could you beat the great-"

"Your place here doesn't matter," replied Felicia, her eyes slitting, ready to slice through her. Felicia was so concentrated that she didn't even noticed that Team Natsu has already on the field. Listening to every word and seeing every movement.

Arlinda looked around frantically, trying to find if any back-up was here. Apparently, the best back-up was there all along. Spotting him, Arlinda tried to hide her smirk. Looking back up to Felicia, she found that she was already in front of her, looking down in disgust.

"We will meet again, Felicia. And hopefully then, I can beat you." Arlinda then suddenly disappeared. And something that she left behind was the traces of teleporting magic.

Dedicated to DarbyIngram. The story will now resume.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Teleporting magic neh? Felicia thought.

Are they really that stupid enough to even leave a trace...

"Felicia!" Natsu yelled out, waving his hands around. The others trailed behind him, still shocked at what happened. Were they even needed?

Looking behind her, Felicia then noticed that they were looking for any injuries. There were none though. If there was, they would have already healed. Faster than the human eye may see.

"You HAVE to battle me now! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" exclaimed Natsu, jumping up and down excitedly. He couldn't keep all the feelings he had in.

"Natsu." Erza said strictly. Natsu never learns, she thought.

"Remember what happened last time?" she inquired, worry laced into her voice.

"Felicia-san, are you hurt anywhere?" Wendy asked in panic, frantically looking for any places with wounds.

Laughing, Felicia replied, "I'm okay Wendy. You should know by now that I have healing magic." everyone gasped. They didn't actually knew that Wendy's assumptions were correct!

"Are you going to stand there and gawk or are we going to finish our job?" Felicia questioned, annoyed a bit.

Snapping out of her daze, Lucy began to stutter, "Y- Y- You can use healing magic too?!" even amazeness wasn't enough to describe on how lucy felt.

"Yes. Now let's get movin' or I'll leave you behind." Felicia snapped, spinning around and walking away.

That being said, Team Natsu got up and quickly catched up to Felicia. A wave of silence overcame them as each person was thinking...

Felicia's Thoughts:

...

Erza's Thoughts:

I should probably stop by the bakery after this mission... Get a strawberry cake for our 'new' member.

Gray's Thoughts:

Tch. That flame brain better not steal the spotlight again! I'll also gave to fight Felicia too... Maybe not...

Lucy's Thoughts:

Wow! I wonder how much powers Felicia has! It also seems like she's hiding something too... Well, we're her friends! She'll tell us someday, right?