яєѕσиαи¢є

2 weeks later

"Venus, put it down"I said, trying to be calm. Today was the day my dad would decide if she would stay, if she failed, she'd have to go. She'd tell, and she knows too much. 

"no." Vee mimicked pointing Frank at me. I stared at her angrily hoping she'd know what to do. The door creaked open, revealing my dad coming down the stairs. "hi" Venus smiled. I stood up straight. 

"Venus, I ran it by the group and they trust you. Even though I do boss them, They had to know you should be kept safe." My dad smirked as he sat down on the nearest stool.

"What about Zane?" Venus asked. I thought it would be better to not butt in  in this conversation.  "What about  my mom, and dad?"

"I will tell them you want protection as well princess." my dad claimed. He stood up and left the room silently, leaving Venus and I alone. 

"Baby!" I smiled as I walked in for a hug and a kiss. "congrats!" I embraced her in a deep hug, but I didn't feel her arms around me. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked, hoping for an answer. She didn't answer. "Vee?"

"I'm fine ok?" I heard her say with an angry tone. I felt her pull away and began to collect her things.

"Venus, baby, what's wrong?" I asked again, worried for our relationship.

"I have to go, bye" She get her bag and left. I chased her out to the front door,  before she was about to open it. "Finn, I have to go." 

"Venus-" I chuckled. My throat was dry, and I was worried. I didn't know what happened. She looked at me like she hated me, like she didn't love me anymore. "Baby whats- what's wrong?" I asked continously, hoping she would at least answer. 

"I have to go." 

"Babe-"

"Finn." 

I gave up and let her go. I saw her go across the street an inside the door. What the hell just happened? I slammed the door. I expected to hear a yell from my dad but he wasn't there, he rarely was. My mom was at work too, which left me alone and confused for the most part. I felt an odd sense of anger growing inside of me, I heard a bang on the kitchen counter, then a pain i my hand. I hit the counter. And sadness overwhelmed me, thinking thought of how I would lose the love of my life. My hands cupped my face as tears fell down my cheeks.

  Why the fuck am I so emotional?