best part

venus's pov

"Honey?" My mom walked in my room, holding a glass of water. "did you drink you pill?"

"Mom, I honestly don't give a fuck" I answered back. I wished Finn was here. Why did I even leave his house in the first place?

"Venus, you have to take your pills! I can't stand you when you're like this! Does Finn know?" My mo  asked in a kind, but angry tone.

"No he doesn't Mom, plus he'll think I'ma freak, and will probably hate me and break up with me." I answered lowering my head.

"Venus Kymberli Clements. If he really does love you, he won't leave you just because of your disorder. I should know, I am like his second mother. And he's been in love with you ever since the age of 3, at least that's what it looked like, him bringing you flowers, and on your birthday he would bring you little toys and a cupcake... I know if you tell him, it won't matter. Maybe it will tell him to be more gentle with you. I know you didn't want this, but it's no one's fault really. You are a special girl, and he is meant for you, and you are meant for him." My mom laid her hand on my shoulder dragging me into a side hug. Tears were already trickling down my face.

"Mom I have to go do something real quick." I said departing from the hug and opening the door. 

"Vee do you want to show him your baby pictures, and his?" She yelled from upstairs, where we had been. 

"Sure!" I climbed up the stairs only to find two pictures. "AWWWWWWWWWWW"

 "AWWWWWWWWWWW"

I left the house with the two pictures in one hand

I left the house with the two pictures in one hand. I kept glancing at them as I crossed the street towards Finn's house. I rang the door bell. No answer. I knocked. No answer. The door finally broke open. "What do you want? I thought you-" I smashed our lips together without hesitation. "Vee, woah" I smiled and fanned the pictures towards him. "come in, please!" I pushed him aside and walked slowly to the kitchen. I sat on the counter. Why haven't I said anything? SPEAK BITCH!!  "I'm so incredibly sorryI didn't leave you alone, I was just so worried and I-"

"shut up finn, you dont need to apologize jesus fucking christ youre so fucking canadian oh my godddd" I teased. He walked up to me with a smirk and snatched the pictures from my hand. 

"VENUS YOURE SO CUTE OH MY LORD" Finn yelled,causing an echo throughout the huge house. " I honestly look like a rat" 

"FINN YOURE THE CUTEST ONE WHACHU TALKIN BOUT?!" I yelled too, causing both of our echos to bounce off the walls crazily. We argued for 10 minutes just on who's cutest. It was getting dark, I had to go home. I didn't tell him what was wrong with me.