passionfruit

finns pov

She was getting better at shooting, with guidance. She learned how to reload "Frank" in 30 seconds, and get perfect head shots within a week. I'm so proud of my baby. "Finn can I use Francesca?" asked Venus with a pouty lip.

"um- it's my baby though"I replied holding the cold gun to my chest. Instead of hanging out in my room, we'd be in the basement, making sure my Dad never found Venus. 

"pwease finnie? with a chewwy on top" Venus teased again sitting on my lap and playing with my hair. She knew I hated it but it worked so well on me.

"Venus, I love you but no." I replied scooting her off so I would be able to put the gun back in its case. 

"Finn. Please. I love it so so so much and it looks so cool ad shoots fast and the grip is just so pretty!" Venus yelled as i pulled out the gun from the case. "Please Finn. It's all I want." 

"Fine but only for a lit-" The door flew open as my dad stormed in. "Dad! Um hi?" I spilled trying to stay calm. I turned to Venus and she looked at me and stood up. She ran over to me and gave me a long kiss and held my cheek. She began to hold my hand and I heard her nervous breathing as well as mine. 

"Finn, I'll need to talk to you. In private" My dad said with a stern voice. He looked down at Venus and I's fingers intertwined.

"N-No dad. No secrets. You can tell Venus too" I said straightening my back to look manly. I turned around to see Venus looking at me.

"No Finn. Right now. Upstairs. Go. Or else 'Venus' won't be here tommorow" My dad said sternly waving his finger at me. "Especially because she's been blocking your mind,  I've noticed, and the so called victims were always saying you weren't alone." Venus's eyes began to water. "I expect you to be up here in 5 minutes. Any less, say goodbye." My dad walked up the stairs, causing big thumps and creaks. Venus had never really met my dad, He was always on "work trips". I broke away from the hand hold and gave Venus a long hug. 

"It's ok baby he won't do anything to you, I promise." I whispered as I kissed her head and soon her lips. 

"Promise?" she replied pulling away.

"Finn 30 seconds" I heard my dad yell from upstairs. I gave Venus a quick hug and ran up the stairs. I walked up nervously, shaking and rubbing my arms. I walked up to the living room, where my dad was sitting, and sat down in front of him. "Why is she here?" 

 "Dad I promise, she isn't going to tell" I reassured him nervously.

"But why Finn." He asked opening his eyes with an angry look.

"Because I-" I paused as I thought of a good reason why. He stood up and began walking to the door. "Dad don't hurt her-" I yelled as I chased after him. 

"I won't hurt her, I've known her since she learned how to crawl. I'm just going to go down there to reassure if she's good and smart enough to be part of this." He said as he unlocked the door. I caught up and sighed in relief. He went down the stairs and I followed after, with the thought of me being more open to her. Once we got there she was gone. So was Frank, her gun. "We can't trust her. Why did you tell her you idiot! I told you to never trust anyone-" My dad stopped as he turned to see the computers. "Finn, is that her?" He asked softly, as the computer screen showed Venus with the gun on the man's head and the mask still on. We heard muffled screams, and an eery feeling of happiness came to me. "Wow, That's- Her technique, It's great" My dad smiled faintly. The screams stopped and the door flew open. I turned around to see Venus, taking off the mask and my oversized hoodie, off. 

      "Hi Mr. Wolfhard, can you please not kill me it's just that I really enjoy your work and-" she paused when she saw me signaling to stop. 

" No I'm not going to hurt you, Like I told Finn, I need to see if you're good enough, and seeing how you manage to take out information, you completed one of the tests already." My dad smiled.

I felt a growing smile come across my face, As I mouthed "I love you" to Venus. She walked over and gave me a tight ever lasting hug. The hug stopped ad i felt her lips against mine, quickly resuming back to the hug. 

"You two are-" My dad asked while pointing at us both. I nodded and began to hug her tighter. "I'll leave you alone then, Finn, take care of her." My dad left the room which left us alone hugging in a room full of illegal things.