it was a good day

"Finn turn off your bullshit!!!!!" I yelled. Old school rap was his go to in order to annoy me. I loved the music, but he would scream the lyrics. I was alone in the house, and Finn was playing with the Amazon Echo downstairs. "ALEXA STOP" I yelled, causing the tiny robot to shut off. 

        "ALEXA PLAY IT WAS A GOOD DAY" yelled Finn, making me annoyed. Th tiny machine responded with playing the song. I ran downstairs to find finn dancing in front of the stair case like a goof. "I got go cause I got me a drop top" Finn sang while he was attemping to "twerk" I pushed him outta the way, which he followed me singing the lyrics as best as he could.

     "Finnn Stoppppppp" I yelled, smacking him on his right shoulder. Hedidn't stop and raced in front of me just to dance lik e a goof.  "Finn- do you wanna go live or nott" I teased smiling at him. 

"sure" He answered, a growing smirk arose to his face. I pinched his cheeks and wigged them. "OWWW" Finn yelled at the top of his lungs. I was already on my phone as Finn walked in rubbing his cheeks.

   "Finn your cheeks are red" I managed to giggle. He smiled and flipped me off as he walked up to the couch where I was standing. I went live. "HEYYYYYYY" 

     Finn interrupted with "hi" it was monotone but worked. I was answering questions, finn was playing with my dog, Luna. I saw someone say guest me so i did. their screen was black. "Vee- whos that-" 

    "I-I- dont know..." We stared at the screen, waitng for someones face to show up. People were freaking out in the comments. "Its ok guys Ill be patient with them" 

    "Babe stop this is scaring me." Finn said, embracing  Luna. A voice began to be heard from the screen.

"Hello, Venus Kymberli Clements, and Her little boyfriend Finn Wolfhard, we thank you for killing our parents, and taking away all our money. We have a little present for you, especially you Venus." The camera uncovered showing a teenage boy with a bag over his head screaming for dear life. I couldn't stop watching, Finn couldn't stop watching. The voice soon walked out wearing all black. "Venus, i present to you, Zane, Zachariah, Clements!" The man in black yanked the bag which showed my brother, almost dead. The phone crashed to the floor as i began to sob.I felt Finn's arms embracing me in a tight hug. 

       "He's almost dead Finn, what do we do?" I cries forgetting we were still Live. i pull away from the hug. "This is all my fault" I sobbed. cupping my hands in my eyes.

       "Venus, its okay, I just need to text my dad to see if they can find him, theyll find them and once they do, Zane'll be safe. This isn't your fault, it's mine. Please forgive me, I love you. "