lover is a day

1 week later

          Gunshots rung in my head. I was panicked and looked for Venus. Intruders, I thought, pointing the gun everywhere the sounds came from. "Venus!" I yelled but there was no response. my heart was dropping. I ran out and hid behind the kitchen counter. There I found someone, I did't know who, but thry were lifeless. "VENUS!" I yelled again, hoping for an answer. The gun shots lowered in sounds, sending an eerie affect through my body. "VENUS" I yelled again, tears coming to my eyes. "Venus-" I was losing my voice every time I yelled. The gun shots stopped. I went back to living room where I was. "Venus?" 

             "Finn- help" sobbed a voice, not that far away. Their voice was small, an hurt, as if the had just swallowed a live mouse. I walked up slowly to where the cries were coming from. Behind the stairs, laid Venus. Wounded, and holding her right arm. I fell to the floor to help. "Finn-"

     "Baby it's gonna be ok I promise just breathe calmly, inhale exhale, inhale there we go..." I was holding her in my arms, nestling her in my lap, trying not to cry as I saw a hole in her right arm. Tears were pouring out of her eyes, and soon enough mine were too.

            "In, Out, In Out..." Venus followed, in a shaky voice. I petted her hair out of worry, worry she was in danger of life. "Finn it hurts" sobbed Venus as her breath began to get faster and faster. 

           "I know baby, stick with me until they come, Venus you're strong. Please dont leave me" Her eyes began to shut slowly, as if she was about to be gone. "Venus lono-" I cried. "Venus dont leave me, I love you please" I sobbed as I saw her joints softening. "Venus C'mon, just speak to me"

       "Finn-" I raised my eyebrows as i felt a small smile appear on my face. Her voice was so quiet. Too quiet. "I'm so sorry for all this. I love you"

      "No baby it wasn't you, just for now speak to me I dont wanna lose you" i answered back, plastering a fake smile on my face. Her eye began to shut again. "Vee-" Her eyes were completely closed. Her joints were soft, and her body felt heavy. "Venus don't die, please baby, please don't do that to me. It's gonna be ok. Venus? Venus-" I felt so much water flood my eyes. My voice shaking as I spoke out. She was- gone.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

      My eyes felt wet as I woke up from the worst nightmare.  my eyes fluttered open to see Venus asleep around my arm, and on my shoulder. I never want to lose you, I thought. Never. I kissed her forehead gently which caused her eyes to flutter open. "Hello, my Love" I whispered.I grabbed her jaw and kissed her with all my might. No way I was gonna lose my girl.  My love. "I love you"

-