After The Storm

After the Storm by Kali Uchis

5,976 likes         109 comments

zane.clems ; happy birthday lil sis ly<3

vvenus.c; hpy bday to you to big brotha :)

finnwolfhardofficial; HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE TWINSSSSS 

noahschnapp; cyoot

yagurlelizaaaaaa; HEPPY BIRTDEI

I smiled while looking through the comment section. I got them their birthday present too. I liked Zane's. A ticket to a The Neighbourhood concert at Ford's Theatre. And Venus's was tickets to a Billie Eilish concert all the way in Glendale, Arizona. The tickets were front row and i got two of each so Venus could have a plus one and so could Zane. I was picking up Venus from school so I could take her to lunch. I promised her and Zane was going to visit one of his friends that moved to the U.S in grade school. I waited for Venus in my car. I turned around to see her with both arms full with presents and a necklace with a heart on it. I rushed out of my car. "No Finn I could carry them" Venus responded with a smile. "No- you can't" I reassured her removing some presents off her chest. She got in a pulled out instagram to post something for Zane's birthday. "what picture should I choose" She asked showing me the options "i dont know, maybe one that matches your aesthetic?" I replied with an awkward smile "OOH thanks!" she giggled.

 "what picture should I choose" She asked showing me the options "i dont know, maybe one that matches your aesthetic?" I replied with an awkward smile "OOH thanks!" she giggled

vvenus.c ; Happy Birthday to the best brother in the whole world. You are only 4 minutes older than me but so much wiser, and always forgive me for my stupid ass mistakes. Yes you are emo AS FUCK but you're my brother and I love you for that. Happy birthday Loser- love, Lil Vee

zane.clems; yes i understand. 

user1; SO ADORABLE SAVEDD AHHHHHH

user2; sibling goalssss

user3; wait- you're older than finn by a day. i-

vvenus.c; user3 yeah but actually a few hours- 

user4; vvenus.c WAIT-

finnwolfhardofficial; happy birthday to me too ^-^

user5; finnwolfhardofficial HI OMG ILY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU

finnwolfhardofficial; user5 thx <3

 Fun Fact I was born at midnight almost born the 22nd. I was born 12:11 and the twins were born 10: 27. They're only a few hours older which make me love them even more. Growing up, Zane and I shared a birthday party. Venus never really wanted a birthday party except one time where it was solar system themed. "Finn- tommorow is your birthday!!!!!!" Venus screamed in the car. "I'm aware that tommorow is the day my mother pushed me out of her womb and got my umbilical cord cut."I answered with a smirk. Venus giggled and playfully shoved me. "hey I got you a present" I said pulling the tickets out of my pocket. While keeping my eyes on the road. they had a bow on them and were in a long skinny box. Venus opened with a wide smile "Billie Eilish? Front Row? Arizona?!" she kept asking with a huge smile. "yeah they were expensive and sold out really fast" I answered looking at her. I stopped due to a red light. "Finn- you didn't have to-" "Yes I did. I had to Venus. You're my friend" I smiled. She touched my hand and wrapped it around, holding it tightly. I looked down and up at her and smiled softly. "happy birthday" i said leaning in. I touched her lips when the light turned green. *GOD DAMIT* She smiled softly still looking at me. Raindrops began to hit the windshield. I continued to drive with a smile plastered on my face.