A little while

next day

"babe! Noah's in town and we wanted to hang out"

"Finn, I'll ask and if I can't-" 

"You'll come next time I get it-" 

"No Froggie, I'll sneak out"

"Venus Clements!"

"so what? I love you and I'm doing this for you"

"if you're dad or mom finds out you'll"

"Finnnnn oh my god stop do you want me to go or nott"

"I dont know I wanted to flex on the guys by making out with you during a movie..."

"FINN!!!!!"

"Oh did I mention Wyatt and Chosen are coming too?"

"FINN!!!!" 

"what I mean you'll be ok, you're gorgeus and kind"

"FINNNNNNNN!!!!!!! it's the fact that I promised Zane I would go with him to the mall today"

"oh- well he could come too"

"what about your plan to flex on the guys?"

"we'll tell Zane"

"don't you think it would be wierd?"

"eh he's been wanting this for years"

"I'll just say I- i need to go some where"

"ok if you say so..."

My heart beated loudly as Finn hung up the phone. I ran into my closet an dug in trying to find an outfit. I found something that Finn bought me, and some old shoes. I gave up so I let my hair down and toom a miroor selfie of my outfit.

I grabbed a white backpack and headed out the door towards Finn's house

I grabbed a white backpack and headed out the door towards Finn's house. Noah opened the door, overseeing the mess the guys were making.

"heyyyy you must be Venus" He saluted. He had a sweet smile plastered on his face. He motioned for me to come in and I thanked him. 

"Venus!" Finn yelled, hopping over the couch. "Guys time out this is my girlfriend, Venus" Finn kissed my forehead as I noticed he was holding a Nerf Gun. I snatched it from his hand and pointed towards Wyatt. "Venus no, bad girl" Finn teased.

"FINNNNN don't be mean... It's him or you." I responded now pointing the gun towards him. There was no response just looks of shock. Finn looked at me with s certain face that made me put the gun down. I kissed gently, which converted into a small make out session in front of the guys. 

"Ok kids too much PDA' teased Wyatt pushing us away from each other. Finn and I looked at each other and smiled. I turned to look at the floor, so the guys wouldn't see the biggest dork smiling. 

"So...Finn, how'd you meet this beauty? You never really talked about her while we were filming" asked Chosen, walking up to Finn.

"Uh we grew up together, lived in front of each other since birth, best friends with her brother. and liked her since middle school." Finn replied, wrapping his hand around me. I turned around to see Noah nodding at every word Finn said. I was still smiling, like an idiot. "lol"