issues

"Finn, did you turn off the live?" I asked pulling away from the hug and looking into his deep eyes.
     "I believe so. Let me check." He raised the phone in horror. He ended the live and didn't say anything. Was the secret out?
     "Finn, what are we gonna do?" I said rubbing my hand on his back slowly. He stood up and walked towards the room. I followed behind slowly hold his hand anxiously awaiting a response.
       "We're gonna kill those god damn motherfuckers. Every single fucking one of them." His lip quivered in anger and turned to me, his deep eyes rimmed with water, forming one tear. "You can't and will never go."
       "Finn- it's my brother..." I trailed off as I felt cold tears trail down my face.
       "You can't and will never go. They took my best friend. And I won't ever let them take you." He forced himself out of my gripand stormed into the room. Which sent out a wave of anger towards me
       "WELL FUCK YOU. I'M ONLY TRYING TO SAVE MY BROTHER." I yelled slamming the door. "I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE" I stormed off to my house and
broke down in my bed. I never realized that the next time I would wake up would be a different day, with new emotions.
          I was woken up by police sirens feeling like they were next to my ear. I looked over to see the time 2:47 AM. I got out of bed and looked at my window. I gasped in horror as I saw Finn in
handcuffs. I ran down the stairs being followed by my mom. "Finn! Where are you going????" I asked with a lump in my throat the size of a softball.
    "Away" Finn managed to say before the police officer dragged him into the car.
     "Finn? Finn don't leave me please. I love you Finn!" I felt hot tears come to my eyes. I turned to the door only to see the ambulance taking out 4 bodies. The Notarpoleys I guessed. "Finn did kill them..." I mumbled to my self. The 5 gurney to come out was being pushed quickly. Dark curly hair managed to slip. Zane. Zane was in trouble. "Sir! I am his twin sister I need to go please I'm begging you I have to go with him."
   " Get on Ma'am" the nurse said. I turned to see the car Finn was put in. He smiled and waved back. Only to be driven away moments later.
      The car ride with my brother dying was the worst experience. I  held his hand and told him it would be ok. "He seems to be injured severely. He need to go to the ER" Zane shot out a yell when the nurse touched his rib.
        "It hurts Vee, it hurts. " Zane managed to say. Tears we're pouring down my face.
       "It's okay. You're gonna be okay .Trust Me."