nervous

"Finn I-"I paused, not knowing what to say. I liked him, but never knew he felt the same way. "I love you too" I replied with the biggest smile I've ever given someone. His eyes widened and then switched to bright, as if he had just won the lottery. His hands rose up and held my cheeks and smashed our lips for a brief moment. He hustled off the bed and ran downstairs. No one was home, but then I heard a yell which caused me to walk out of the room with a smile plastered on my face. 

"VENUS LOVES ME!!!!!" I heard as I walked own the stairs. He ran in the direction of the stair case and look at me with the widest smile I've ever seen. "Now, just to make sure- You know there's no cameras around and we aren't acting anymore. You know that right?" Finn panted out of breath.

"Yes I know" I giggled as Finn went in for a hug. I put my hand in his hair to make the hug closer, but my hands were knotted into it, causing Finn to depart.

 "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow OW" Finn said looking at me for trying to yank my hand away. "If you DIDN'T know, you COULD'VE asked!!" Finn playfully yelled, rubbing the spot the knot was in. 

   "sowwie finnie, do you want a wowwipop" I teased looking at him with a pouty lip.

   "Ok no more jokes. Now that you know how I feel get the hell in my room so I can show you something." Finn said sternly with a smile. He leaded me to his room even though I knew where it was and seated me on his desk chair. He dove into his closet finding a small box with planets on it. 

  "Haha I bet there's love letters in there" I teased with a smile.

  "Yeah. There is" Finn answered handing me the box to open it. "Venus, I've liked you ever since grade school. And Zane knew, he was trying to make you notice. So was Noah, the very few times you saw him. And this is going to be embarrassing but in middle school they were doing 'Halloween Grams' and I sent one to you as 'Jacob Green' you literally thought the most popular guy at school liked you, even if he had a girlfriend. I felt bad so during Valentines Day I payed 3 dollars so students council could get you a 'Valentine Pack'  delivered during second hour, so I could see your reaction. You still thought it was Jacob. Even though it said from 'Froggie' you thought it was Jacob. And when Jacob broke up with his girlfriend, he became your first boyfriend. And that's when My pain and these love letters began to get written but never sent them. " Finn trailed off as I looked through the crumpled papers. My eyes began to water, and my nose became runny.

   "Finn- I have a major crush on you? Why don't you ever notice my broken heart in the corner? Finn, I did but I thought you liked some one else" I sniffled as I read the letters. His log arm wrapped around me embracing me in a hug. He wiped the lonely tear that was falling off my cheek. 

"Don't cry you're going to ruin your makeup an then you're going to look crusty" Finn teased.

"bih- shut uppp" I snarled as I pushed him off the bed. 

"So what do we do now- we were already fake dating" Finn said standing up with a smile.

"Real date?" I asked biting my lip

"This is why I love you"