|void|

song; Void by The Neighbourhood

"Finn, Do You like Venus?" Zane asked. He was okay with his friend liking his sister. He actually shipped them for so long.

"No." Finn replied with a smile. He knew he liked her but lied when people asked him. His cheeks flushed red while walking to second period.

"Finn. Not joking." Zane asked once again. Zane knew him for years and could see right through his lies.

"Fine. " Finn responded with an angry tone. He walked in to room 178 and examined the room to see if she was there. "Zane, is Venus Here?"

"Nah she's with Eliza in the U.S" Zane said once again. The tardy bell rang and every one was in their seats. Finn really liked Venus. He thought she was beautiful, kind, and so smart. Finn would expect to see her in Math, especially because they had a test that day. They all went to a private school, Grey Academy in Vancouver. The twins were born from rich family, a family who owned a small restaurant chain in British Columbia. Finn on the other hand, went to private school for his own safety, and because it was only a few minutes from home.

finn's pov

I began to doodle on my test. Planets, and her name in different fonts. Venus. It sounded so perfect and rolled off the tongue so well. The teacher began to circle the room making sure no one would cheat on a stupid math test.

"Finn sweetie what are you doing?" she whispered near me, making eye contact. I scrambled to cover it up with at least something.

"I'm- Nothing" I answered with a smile. The whole class was looking at me and Zane had a wide grin. "Give me your test please," The teacher said sternly. Zane now had a look of despair. Loud footsteps were coming from the halls. The door busted open an i turned around to see her face. Panting with a tardy pass. The teacher left my desk and resumed what she was doing. Venus smiled faintly while she sat down next to me. I smiled back. I began to quickly erase everything off the test, covering it with white out.

bell rang end of second period.

"Vee didn't you say you'd be gone for a week?" Zane interrogated his little sister. "I remembered we had a test, plus why do you want me gone?" she answered back with a smirk and a giggle. "No reason, and Finn has a crush noww..." Zane added while nudging me in the arm. "OOOH TEAA" said Venus with a wide smile. "It's Nothing chill." I answered trying to sound manly like Zane. "I have a crush though," Venus replied making eye contact with me once again. "His name is Kai. He's so fine" Venus added on while breaking into a dry chuckle. I wasn't in shock. This always happened, she'd like a guy, date him, breaks up, and waits for another one. It was always the same. From my mouth slipped "oh" and stopped.

narrator's pov

Finn was in love with Venus but never knew how to tell her. Zane and Noah had been encouraging him for years, since 7th grade at age 13. "Lizzie!" Venus yelled hugging Eliza tightly. "hi vee! I'm so sorry i need to hurry to English Mrs. Smith is going to kill me." Eliza replied while letting go of the hug. Finn looked down at his phone and began to text Noah. He didn't go to their school sadly, he lived in Florida. Zane departed ways and Finn and Venus had the same hour next so they walked there together. "Venus what did you post on Instagram yesterday?" Finn asked while trying not to crash into a group of Freshmans. "just me being cold in the hotel why?" she answered back confused. Finn pointed the phone towards Venus's face.

 Finn pointed the phone towards Venus's face

8,621 likes 92 comments

vvenus.c : hi im very cold.

zane.clems: oof miss you jk

noahschnapp: haha thats whachu get for leaving HIM ALONE

venuscstan: @noahschnapp WHAT?!

zane.clems: @noahschnapp NOAH WTF

finnwolfhardofficial: purty

kaiandersen: my god youre a beauty

"OH MER GERD. FINN! HE COMMENTED AND CALLED ME A BEAUTY EVEN THOUGH IM UGLY YAYY!!!!!!" Venus was yelling in the halls. Finn wasn't that sad. It happened every year. "hey. do you wanna ditch class?" Finn said softly. Hoping she said yes. "Fuck yeah" Venus smiled.

finn's pov

I grabbed her hand and yanked her outta there. We began to run to my car. "Finn where are we going?" "somewhere" I answered back. I pressed the gas once we were in. I found a Wal-Mart parking lot. "do you wanna come? There's a Starbucks near here" I asked her hoping she'd say yes. "yeah duh" she replied with a wide smile. When she smile my heart beats 10x faster than it normally does. We walked in and began to ride an electronic cart. "get however many things you want. I'll pay for everything." I assured Venus with a smile. "really? You're the absolute best"

venus's pov

I still couldn't believe after so many years I couldn't just tell him. I practiced in my room often but I never had the guts to do so. He's just so- pretty. "and i'll take you out to lunch afterwards" he added on. It sounded so much like a date. We drove down the candy aisle with us racing towards there. I got M&M's a Hershey's Bar and a bag of chips for the both of us. We paid for everything and left. I connected my phone into his AUX cord and played Void by The Neighbourhood. I knew all the lyrics and Finn sang along so passionately it sounded like he was dedicating it to some one. We stopped at a little restaurant on Main street. I told him to take pictures of my to post on my spam. He gladly did so with a smile. "Vee I dare you to like do something cute i guess?" Finn giggled. "um I'll try" i giggled back. I heard the camera click. "you look fantastic" Finn joked with a wide smile. "you do too" i replied back.

"wait ew my eyebrowwwww!!!!" i complained to Finn on the car ride to Starbucks

"wait ew my eyebrowwwww!!!!" i complained to Finn on the car ride to Starbucks. "it looks fine sweetie spelled S-W-E-A-T-Y" Finn answered with a smirk. "sweaty?!" i laughed out. I only told Eliza my actual crushes and my actual crush was Finn Fucking Wolfhard.