chamber of reflection

"FINN" i yelled. I realixed he had taken his hoodie back, my hoodie. He was downstairs at the time, which caused him to respond pretty quickly.

"what" Finn answered with a monotone voice, looking through his phone. I hustled down the stairs, putting more pressure on my legs so the steps would sound stronger.

"Why'd you steal my hoodie" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows and crossing my arms. Finn was now standing up to look at me. 

"It wasn;t even yours in the first place, and I let you borrow it for a few weeks while the Notarpoley family gave us the money."

"but finn-" I pouted my lips and made my chest touch his while looking up to his puppy dog eyes.

"Venus, if you want it fine, but now you owe me 26 bucks" Finn replied with his smile opening wider as he finished his sentence. 

"Ok, I have like 100,000 dollars after the whole Notarpoley thing so sure!" I replied. Mr. Wolfhard gave me a cut of the money for helping. It was a small cut compared to the total, but it was still alot. 

"ok, now let's Go to Barry's Bakery." Finn suggested, while wrapping his long arms around me. 

"Why can't you cook? You always say your cooking is the best" I asked, smiling as i wrapped my arms around him too. 

"oh- HEY um let's take pictures for your Instagram?" finn said, avoiding my question. I agreed and we headed out.

We walked outta the restaurant, Finn's fat ass had already eaten like 30 bagels

We walked outta the restaurant, Finn's fat ass had already eaten like 30 bagels. "Finn stop being a fat ass"

"what?" Finn giggled, shoving the rest of the bagel in his mouth. "If you live me give me a kith righ here." Finn joked, his mouth full of a bagel, and pointing towards his cheek. I went for the cheek, I swear. But he turned around just the slightest bit connecting our lips. 

"FINN" I yelled once again, angry because I tasted the bagel that had been shoved in his mouth. He only smiled, the bagel trying to ooze out of the sides of his smile. "EWWWW" I giggled, looking for a napkin in my purse.