If I wasn't scared...would I have you? Chp 5

Adam moved closer, until our lips almost touch, but then Adam moves away from me while facing away. I looked away, my mind was racing wit questions. What was he thinking?! Did he want to kiss me? Why did he move away? What is Adam thinking right now?

"TTTTTOOOORRRRRIIIIII!!!"Screams a voice I knew too well to be mistaken for. Richie. Adam and I look over at the entrance of the field to see Richie, hair bobbing as she ran towards us. "I have you favorite!" she says waving the cup of slightly melted ice cream, and a cookie.

"Thanks!"I said, taking the food from her, then noticed that she had another spoon...weird. "Why do you have too spoons?"

"Oh. For Adam in case he wanted to share with you."she says shrugging.

"Wait, you knew Adam would be here?" I ask, confused. Did Richie tell Adam that I was here? Is that why he came here? Because of Richie?

"Yeah I did, didn't Adam tell you?"

"No he didn't,"I said glaring slightly at him.

"Well you never asked!"said Adam raising his hands. "And, give me some of that ice cream! You know I like ice cream!"

"Who doesn't!"I exclaim, handing him the other spoon.

"Lactose intolerant people."

"Well...okay true."I scoop some ice cream and put it in my mouth. Mmm, I thought.

"So what did ya'll do? Lemme guess, you made out!"said Richie in her dumb voice.

"Yes, we made out until you rudely interrupted us,"Adam says rolling his eyes and taking another bite.

"That wasn't very nice Richie,"I agreed smiling.

"I knew it! I knew you two were madly in love!"Richie exclaims.

"Yes, we are sooo madly in love."I say rolling my eyes at her.

"Come on love birds, show me a kiss so I can facebook this!"

"Alright,"says Adam winking at me. What! Can this be it? Will we actually kiss. Almost at the exact time Adam and I raised our hands up to our mouths, kissed it then high fived.

"There you go! We kissed."I said smiling at her. Did he really not want to kiss me? The only reason why I did that was because I saw him do it. How much I really want to kiss his lips.

"Nu huh, on the lips. Oh! Lemme picture this on my phone...Okay go!"said Richie excitedly.

"Do we have to?"I asked.

"Yes,"

"Have to have to?"

"YES!"

"I don't mind,"said Adam randomly, flashing me a smile.

"Well I do."I snap.

"More reason to do it."he says, then leans forward and kisses me. Right there. On the lips.

----

AHHHH THEY 'EFFIN' KISSED!!!!

Sorry it's short and all. BTW WILL YOU VOTE AND READ AND COMMENT ON HURT ME.AND DIE?

I'm #11 on watty awards on Adventure sooooooooo PLEASE!!!!!!!