If I wasn't scared...would I have you? Chp 8

Conner likes me? Well...that's new.

"I have to go,"I said getting off Amanda's bed and walking out her room. I walk quickly down the hall as quickly as possible. Conner likes me? Since 5th grade? That's almost 5 years...

"Tori wait!"Conner calls. "Wait!" I was already at the door, slipping on my shoes. I've been kissed, dissed, and now this! What's today, make Tori's life a confused mess day! This was the last the of school, how this all this crap happen!

"Tori!"

"I'm leaving-"

"Tori can you stop and wait!"screamed Conner. I stood there, hand on the knob before answering him.

"I just did, didn't I?"

"Tori..."

"I have to go. It's late." I replied, open the door Tori, and walk out.

"Tori I-"

"I have to go. Bye Conner."I said opening the door, feeling the nice summer night wind.

"Tori we need to-" I slammed the door and ran down the straight street. I turned a left, then another, then a right. Why did Amanda have to tell me that?! Why did Adam kiss me today? Why can't life be simple? Why did I have to like Adam? Why did they both have to live in MY neighborhood? Why can't Conner NOT like me? Why can't I get over Adam?

I slowed into a walk when my house was drawning near.

"Hahaha! Let's go! Let's go!"

"Chris, my man! Finally you showed! Hannah was asking-"

"No mom! Don't come-"

"Man, are you serious? Lucy is flashing? Let's go, let's go!"

"-no mom, nothing bad is happening-"

"Yo, strip poker on the roof!"

I passed by Amber Noel's house, a popular cheerleader at my school, who was having a party. ALCOHOL by the Millionaires playing loud and clear. Yeah, they know its a messed up song, but they don't give a crap.

The houses around here look almost all the same in the inside, but not on the outside. No, every house was a different color. Her's, Amber's, was a bright magenta color with purple outline. Mine, almost straight across from her's, by like four houses away, was a light sky blue and white. I walk past the houses, until I reached mine.

I took a deep breath, you can do this Tori. You can do this. The light was on, and I could already hear their voices.

Where could she be!

Like I know the answer!

She should've called!

She's 15!

She should be home by now!

She will be here soon-

And when Tori gets here, she better not smell like alcohol

Well mom, I thought was I reached into my jean pocket, after living with you, I will never drink. I got my key and turned it, hearing a soft 'click'. I opened the door and was bombard with questions.

"Where were you young lady!"said my step-dad, his face, red-eyed with anger, glared at me.

"Open your mouth!"my mom screams.

"Have you been drinking?"

"What! No!"I answer.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"

"Where were you then?!"

"I was at Conner's house and-"

"You were over at a boy's house!"my step-dad cuts me off.

"OPEN YOUR DAMN MOUTH!"Mom screams again.

"It's not what you think! It's"

SLAPS

"Where were you Tori!"screams my mom, "Have you been drinking? Open your mouth!"

My cheek starts to burn from where she slapped me. I open my mouth, wincing slightly as a sharp pain hits me.

"Breathe."she commands.

I breathe onto her face slowly. In the next moment my mom grabbed my shoulders and flings me away as if I were a rag doll. My back slamming against the hard wall. The pain was excruciating, but I was used to with it.

"How dare you come home at 11:30!"

"I was at Conner's-"I try to explain, but she wouldn't have it.

"At a boy's house? What were you doing huh? Having celebration sex? What's there to celebrate? With school out, you will stay indoors young lady!"

"We were just"I tried again, tears threatening to spill over. Shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut up!

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE DETAILS! I WANT TO KNOW WHY MY DAUGHTER IS SELL HERSELF ON THE STREETS WHEN SHE HAS A PERFECTLY NICE HOME!" she screams.

"I'm not selling myself!"I scream back. "I was just watching a movie! We did nothing! NOTHING!"

"Why don't I believe you?"she says.

"Because you've never believed me since dad died!"I yell at her as loud as I could.

"That is not true!"

"Oh yes it is! 'Tori, why did the school call me today to tell me that you got 100% in biology? It's impossible to get 100%, what did you do, have sex with the teacher?' 'Tori, did you remember to buy me steak at the store? No? Why do you lie to me! I know that you did not forget to buy it! What did you instead?! Why did you waste my money I gave you!' Every time I do something good, or I make a mistake, you've never believed me. You have always accused me of doing something that I haven't done!" I rant.

"That is not true! IT'S NOT TRUE!"she yells.

"BUT IT IS TRUE!" I say, tears running down my cheeks. The salty water burns on my slap, and every time I try to move. my back aches. I push myself off the wall, trying so hard to ignore the pain. I run up half the stairs, stopped by my mom's voice.

"And where the hell are you going?"

"To me room."

"WE ARE NOT DONE TALKING!"she screams

"OH YES WE ARE! BECAUSE THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS!"I reply

"NO IT DOESN'T!"

"YES IT DOES! BUT YOU'RE TOO DRUNK TO REMEMBER!"

"I AM NOT DRUNK!"she grabs me by the hair and pulls me down. I loose my footing and fall backwards. First on my butt, then the rest of me comes crashing down.

----

Okay, that's the end of this chapter!

WOO! That took a while to write! XD

Sooo...thoughts??

Okay whats more shocking:

Tori has a violent Mom?

Theres a stupid horrible trashy song thats NOT Ke$ha

and lastly

Conner Liked her since the 5th grade

Leave Comments BELOW please!

:)

Sorry for the long wait btw!