If I wasn't scared...would I have you? Chp 7

While Conner orders pizza, I sat there staring blankly at the T.V screen, Wizards of Waverly place showing. I didn't know what episode this was, and I could barely hear the words. My thoughts are consumed by what happened today.Adam likes another girl. Yet he kisses me. Nothing more. Just a kiss. He had said. Why did this hurt me so greatly? Did I like him that much? Yes, yes I did. What will happen now? Will things be awkward and weird when we see each other again? Or will things be the same? The same... . Barely talking, short conversations, is this what I want? Is this what he wants? To be just friends? I don't know anymore! I'm so confused!

"Hey, pizza will be here in 20,"Conner yells from the kitchen, my body snapping back to the living room.

"Okay! By the way do you have any chocolate pudding cups? I only like chocolate, I won't accept vanilla."I reply looking towards the kitchen.

"Yeah! No problem! Amanda loves them so we are stocked all year long!" Amanda is Conner's 7 year old sister. She had the same blond hair as Conner and cool blue gray eyes.

"Since when?"

"After her peanut and jelly phase."he said walking out with a pudding cup and spoon.

"Oh...wait..wasn't that just 2 months ago?"I ask taking the pudding cup from him but not opening it yet.

"Yeah..."

"Oh..."

"HEY LOOK IT'S HANNAH MONTANA! " Conner yells pointing at the screen. What do you know, Hanna Montana is showing. Greattt...,note the sarcasm.

"DEAR DISNEY CHANNEL: GET THAT SLUT OFF THE PROGRAM! DID YOU NOT VIEW WHO OWNS MY HEART!"I scream. God, I swear that girl is going to be the next Lindsay Lohan! First grinding in a music video plus showing off your panties is NOT the way to 'inspire' teens.

"Oh yeah! Five five!"Conner said and raises his hand, me doing the same.

13 MINUTES LATER:

"PIIIIZZZZZZAAAAAAA!!!!!"I said as the doorbell rings.

"Okayy, I go get it." Yesss, pizza! With chocolate pudding!

"Giveee mee the cheese pizza first!"I said, we got half cheese and half peperoni.

"Get it yourself! I want me peperoni!"

"Fine!"I said sticking out my tongue," bleehh"

"Blehhh,"he said right back with pizza in his mouth. Loser.

I opened my pudding cup and licked the seal, taking a slice of pizza with my other hand.

"Of course you're eating your pizza with chocolate pudding." Said Conner after inhaling his slice.

"Do not make fun of the way I eat my pizza!"I said and dipped a part of my slice into the chocolaty goodness.

"That's disgusting!!!"

"It's de-lis-ous " I said biting a mouth full.

"Gr-rooss,"Conner commented and took another slice.

"Whatever! Just because I like my pizza with chocolate pudding does not make me gross!"

"Yes it does!"

"Well eating it with ranch is grosser!" I retort.

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is!"

"Noooo it's not!"

"Yes it is! Ranch is for salads not pizza!"

"And chocolate pudding is for...is for...is for...all right I got nothing,"he sighed.