Chapter 1

Sylvia's POV:

My name is Sylvia. I was abandoned on this island when I was discovered on Auradon when I was just a little baby by none other than Queen Belle and King Beast.

They thought they could raise me to be good and not villainous like my parents because I was only a little baby, I was only one years old at the time.I messed it up and destroyed their nursery; twice and scratched their son and left a scar on their precious Ben's wrist.

When that happened, I was sent to the island for their sons safety as well as the rest of Auradon. I don't blame or hate them, I was and still am dangerous. I mean, it took me years for me to trust Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos with my powers, even though I still can't control them well, but it was worth it to make some... Companions of some kind.

They are like friends, but they make fun of my love of reading; I got it from Belle; and I was also allowed to keep something of theirs, a necklace with the family crest, in case I would become their family. That didn't happen but they let me keep the necklace.

I always kept it on or in my pocket, never took it off because I wouldn't want it to lose the one thing that connected me to the only parents that I've ever known; a reminder of people who actually wanted to care for me like a daughter, unlike some others I knew.

Maleficent and the others only wanted to use me for possible schemes for 'when they would finally get off the island and get their revenge', Mal and the others were my friends; best friends; but parents are something I've wanted since I've left Auradon. I just wish I could apologize, I want to say sorry. This guilt is killing me.

The only one who knows about my past with the king and queen is Mal, and she keeps my secret because I keep hers about her and the one time with Gaston's son.

I know I'm the daughter of a... I don't want to say. My dad is Scroop, which is annoying, but he died before I was born. Either way, I just don't want to deal with the drama. I have to be a villain, I have to be one in order to survive the island.

I am just the person on the island who demonstrates the most fear, because I can still use my powers. They are a part of me. I can still grow legs, still grow eyes, still use my fangs and my webs. I just can't use my magic or my invisibility or some other powers I have.

I have the powers of a spider. Enhanced to the max. I entice the most fear, but Mal is the leader of the gang; most of the time that is. The thing is that, there is one thing that makes the island bearable, at least one guy. Harry Hook. He was the guy that would save my life a lot and she didn't mind it.

He was strong, brave, loyal, his eyes can melt Elsa's heart. I like Harry, but that's not something that would actually happen. The island is known for... Dating. More like one night stands and manipulations. It's not dating. Nothing like that ever happens here.

"Well, look who's reading again." I gag inside my head at the voice. It was Gil. Son of Gaston. When he took my book, I managed to kick him in the junk and grab my book.

"Screw you. I'm not gonna date you, I'm not gonna do anything, and you can do to hell." He chuckles and walks away with a slight limp, I chuckle at the injury I caused. Being at a point of power, I do get flirted on in hopes of getting some protection. I just ignore it all, I already have my eyes on someone else.

"'Ello Lovely. Nice kick to Gaston's gastons" I looked up from my book and gave a little smirk at the man I was talking about. "Lookie, lookie. Back to reading I see." He cooes, taking the book from my grasp. My backup was out causing trouble and doing god knows what to the land, not like it mattered. I hid the necklace and kicked Harry in his shin, making him drop the book.

"Don't tease. You're just jealous cause ya can't read." I say, looking down. He just chuckled and looked down at me.I shake my head and he lifts it up with his hook.

"I never get Jealous." Trust me, I know it Harry. I have tried to make him jealous, but all I ever get was rolled eyes and glares from him. I looked over to see Auradon, a shiny place that was what I bet a hundred percent different than the island.

"Boradon. The happiest place on earth. Cut the bullshit. I bet that place is so boring people hang themselves for some kind of entertainment." I groan and shake my head, looking down to the book again. A few kids come by, bumping by Harry and running away after he scares them away.

"God, this island is so crowded we could suffocate. Maybe I could hook a few of these lowlives, no one would know the difference if they vanish or not." I shake my head.

"That's what you always say Harry. And I always remind you that they have families who will miss the deceased and I won't be friends with someone who would kill me for no reason." He looks down at me and was about to say something before I was called to the group when Maleficent was calling them.

"Got to go. Smell ya later you little psychopath." I say, hitting him in the head with my book and grabbing my messenger bag. When I arrived, the horned woman smiled. I looked over to see Harry was standing there with his signature smirk there

God I love his smirk. His perfect teeth shined against his bright blue eyes. Oh man I sound like a love-sick teen in one of the books of these books.

"I have news. You five have been chosen to go to a new school... in Auradon." Carlos, Jay, and Evie tried to leave. I was in shock; I thought this was my chance to say my apologies, say I'm sorry and maybe give back the necklace. I looked over to Harry and he was in shock, angry even. Why was he angry. He always said that the island was so crowded that it could suffocate us.

I was forced to follow and I couldn't say anything. I didn't mind going. I couldn't show the others that. Maleficent was talking about world domination and the fairy godmother's wand, I was trying to pack my bag. They were picking us up tomorrow. I only had today to say goodbye, and I will actually miss someone. There was only one person who I wanted to say any type of goodbye to.