Chapter 6

Sylvia's POV:

She had her hair tied. Each half was braided and each braid was pinned together. She was wearing a black crop top with a matching pair of shorts, spider web fishnet tights, and black leather boots. Evie was applying makeup with spiderwebs on the side of her eyes. I had on black lipstick and some light blush.

"Oh my god, I feel so nervous. My first ever... Date." I say, smiling.

"Yeah. I mean, we never really date on the island. I'm so happy for you." Evie giggles as she finished her up. I looked down and played with the bracelet that Harry gave me, and I wondered if I should wear it or not. I decided to keep it on my wrist.

"Where is he taking you?" Evie asked.

"I don't know. Maybe to the enchanted lake where Ben took Mal. Or God knows where. I just hope it's at least a little fun." I giggle and stand up, looking at myself in the mirror and gasping. I was in shock. I didn't look like scum from the island, I looked... Pretty.

"Whoa." I say, gasping at the results. "Evie, I can't thank you enough." I bite my lip and smile, looking at myself in the mirror.

Suddenly, a knock came to the door and she gasped, looking back at it. I pulled it open and a black rose was shoved in I face. I was in shock to see a jeweled spider on the top. I smiled and took it gently.

"I don't think I've seen a spider with makeup before." I chuckle.

"I don't think I've seen a pirate be nice before." I countered back and he took my arm, both of us walking out.

----

3rd POV:

She wrapped her arms around his body as they made their way to a little-wooded area. She was confused about where she was or what was happening, but she ended up behind a veil of vines.

"Woah..." A huge tower stood there and she was in shock. "Is this Mother Gothel's hideout? The one she hid Rapunzel in for 18 years?" She asked, walking up to it. He nods lightly and I chuckle. "I hear her paintings are still in the tower." She says excitedly.

"Shall we take a little look?" He pulls out a grappling hook and hooks it to the metal pot hanger; after a few tries. She shivered as a few pieces of stone started to come down.

"Oh hell no. No way. I am not climbing that. I like my back in one piece thank you very much." She says with confidence and a giggle in her throat.

"Then how matey, are you going to get up there?" He asked. She smirked and placed her hands on the wall, slowly climbing up.

"There's a reason my friends call my spider girl. Don't worry; I'll catch you when you fall." He chuckles and started climbing the rope as she started climbing after him. She chuckles at the little race, her giggles ceased as the rope comes undone and he started to fall.

With a flick of her hand, a little web escaped her fingertip and she caught him. She chuckles and pulls him up, his arm wrapped around her neck. "Told you I would catch you." She chuckles and he kisses her cheek.

Sylvia stopped as he climbed into the window. Once inside, he pulled her up and she was shocked to see a little picnic for her. She chuckles and he lit a match, lighting a few candles to show off Rapunzel's old drawings and paintings. She pushed a strand of hair back and was delighted by the surprise.

"This might be my first date, but this is absolutely amazing." He looked back at her confused.

"This is really your first date?" He asked as he blows out the extended match.

"The island isn't really known for niceties. Dating is either gang activity, violence, casual flirting, I've never had anyone give me gifts or anything like this." She smiles, sitting down with her knees bent lightly.