Chapter 10

3rd POV:

Fairy Godmother had called a little assembly for the students. She sighed as everyone sat down. "Attention students. As you all know, one of our own students had a little... Accident." Suddenly, one of the students yelled as out something.

"She was shoved onto a knife and nearly died because of Audrey!" The Fairy Godmother silenced the student and she continued.

"Well, regardless of what happened, it happened. And she is going to be fine except for the fact that she will be temporarily paralyzed from the waist down." The students started murmuring.

"Calm yourselves. And before you ask, no, she will not be using a wheelchair. She has discovered an alternative route to getting around."

Extending her arm out, Sylvia suddenly came from behind the curtain on for thin but strong spider legs that held her up to her usual height of five-foot-eight.

She waved to everyone as she held her books before Fairy Godmother put a chair under her. Her legs vanished back in her back and everyone clapped to see her. The headmistress offered for her to speak and again legs spouted out and she walked to the mic.

"Um- Oh my God." Everyone laughed when the mic blew back at her. "Um. Dear christ, where do I start? Um, I'm thankful I'm here, I'm glad I have my friends, yada, yada, yada. But one thing I would like to stress; I don't blame Audrey. She just got very..." She sighs and shakes her head.

"Angry and used her anger in the wrong way. I don't blame her so neither should you. Don't bully or get angry at her, she was just furious and couldn't control herself. To the point, I'm not mad at her. Don't be mad at her for me." She says with a smile before sitting down.

Everyone smiled at her before Fairy Godmother took the mic again. "She will be using the extended legs to get around and to get to class. Starting today, she is officially back in school.

-------------------

Going slow as to not reopen her long scar, she made it to an empty lunch table and sat down lightly. When her legs vanished, the four other descendants sat with them and she giggles.

"Hey guys. Thank you for not dog piling me, I'm still healing. I'm lucky I can move around at all." The friends nod and held her hands before they ate lunch. She looked to the others to ask about their plan for the coronation.

"I still can't believe they're gonna send Audrey on some kind of recovery camp for the 'trauma' she experienced. You're the one who got the most trauma." Jay pointed out.

"And you have the injuries, the doctors notes, and the spider legs to prove it. Not to mention you were just trying to stand up for us to show that we aren't evil." Carlos said, cuddling his dog.

"So... Are you guys really gonna do it?" She asked and they looked at each other.

"If we don't, our parents will be pissed." Carlos whispers, looking at the rest of the group.

"Dude, they can't reach us here. As long as we don't do anything stupid then they can do nothing but watch as we live a good life. But just know one thing..." She smiles at them. "If you try to go through with it. I'll stop you with everything I got." Their eyes went wide before she cracked her neck.

"I heard that you are almost done with my dress Evie." The blue haired girl nods and shows them pictures.

"This is Mal's dress, my dress," she says, showing off the pictures. "And this is most of your dress. It's almost done. I just need to add the finishing touches." She says, smiling lightly.

A lot has been going on recently. Jay won his big game, Carlos got Dude a matching jacket, Evie was working on the grades, getting them up and making them better. Mal was starting to grow a conscience, actually wanting to reverse Ben's love potion.

The team was working good together, but they all feared the backlash of what could happen, at the coronation.