Chapter 5

Harry's POV:

Life sure has been boring since my little toy has left to the island for her own plan. Uma and I have been keeping each other company, but it's not the same. Uma turned on the tv and it was a news report on the villains at the school. Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, and her.

"We are live, reporting at Auradon Prep, where the first of possible multiple villain kids could be attending. It seems we may have a chance to interview one." I watched as they got close to Sylvia.

Snow White: Excuse me?" [She looks up and pulls out her earphones] I am Snow White with Auradon News. And you are?

Sylvia: My name is Sylvia. [She Stands up and dusts herself off]

Snow White: You are one of the children of the isle and I was wondering if I could get the tell-all exclusive from you about the rest of you. How's it like at Auradon? Are you fitting in well? Are there problems here?" [The news reporter shoves her microphone in her face]

Sylvia: First of all, that's too close. Second of all, that light is too bright. [The light dims] Um. So far, it has been a little challenging yes. We've only lived in one place our whole lives and it's gonna be hard adjusting. But so far, we all have our own things. Carlos got over his fear of dogs, Jay has his Tourney game, Evie is getting smarter and working on her designs, Mal has Ben to keep her company.

Snow White: Well, what about you? [I looked to the screen in awe, waiting for her to answer,

Sylvia: I am just trying to be good. [I was in shock] I know people on the island will hate me, but I actually want a second chance. I'm working on my studies; I'm good at cooking and magical history. And I'm even tutoring someone in history.

Snow White: And who would that be? [They hear a pirate like yell and she chuckles, shaking her head and pointing her finger up]

Sylvia: Jackie, Son of Jack Sparrow. [She giggles as a man with black hair and big arms stood next to her and helped her up, and I threw a piece of food at the TV. I glared as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and chuckle lightly] He is a very... Difficult student. But I'm teaching him with great enthusiasm.

Snow White: Oh are you and him dating?

Sylvia: [Eyes went wide, my heart contristed and she shakes her head violently] No. We are not. I'm just helping him! There is nothing like that going on between us.

Jackie: Your blushing. [She smacks his arm, making him chuckle]

Snow White: Are there people you miss on the island? [I leaned in, anticipating my name]

Sylvia: There are many people I miss. Uma, Clay, Gil, Sons and Daughters of different villains. They're the only people I knew growing up. And there's someone special I would- [Suddenly, a bell rings twice in the background] Shit. Come on. The library closes at 11. Nice meeting you Snow White.

I was disappointed to see them walk away, I never got to hear her say my name. I didn't even listen to the rest of her outro, I just flung food at the TV, then Uma came out.

"I know Harry. I'm mad at them too. But now we got their territory. Nothing can stop us now." She chuckles, I just glared at Sylvia leaving with that guy. I glared, shaking my head, not noticing Uma's staring.

----------------

Jackie POV:

I watched as she started talking about Ariel and Eric, how they met and changed swimming and the ocean history forever. She was so smart, I could easily understand her lessons. "So, after you learn all that, you can 100% pass the test." She says, handing me notes. She looks down to her watch and sighed.

"Sorry, my friend Evie wants to work on my outfit for parents day then the coronation. A lot of sewing and a lot of measuring." She says, standing up. I grab her hand and she looks down confused. I was nervous, a little scared.

"Um... I... I was wondering if..." She looked at me even more baffled. "Would you go on a date with me? Tomorrow?" I was in shock at what I said, even more, excited when she nodded before taking her books.

"How about noon? A lunch date?" I nod and we parted ways, realizing I was in a library, I smirked and did a fist bump and a mini victory kick.

----------------

3rd POV - Evie's Room:

"He did what and you said what?" The blue-haired girl asked and the red and black haired girl chuckled.

"I was just being nice. It's just one date. I just one day to forget... what I saw. So Evie. Will you help me?" The blue haired girl sighed and looked at her hair.

"Even if I don't agree with this. Sure." Sylvia smiled and pushed her hair back.