Authors Note

Dear Readers and Followers,

First of all, thank you so much for all of your reads, your following, your comments, even if you didn't comment or follow, just looking at my story fills me up with joy beyond belief. I have posted this on three other websites; Fanfiction, Quotev, and Wattpad.

On Fanfiction, I have over 1000 reads (UPDATE LATER)

On Quotev, I have over 100 reads (UPDATE LATER)

And on Wattpad, I have 20 reads (UPDATE LATER)

The number of readers, It makes me smile just at the thought of so many people thinking of my story as good. I'm glad you like my character, my own twist, my own ideas, and all the things that make my story mine.

Second; now that this story is over; with Christmas and New Years coming up; I am going to both take time to be with my family and edit the second book as well as do other books for the Descendants series. And YES! This is a series and I plan on working on it till it's done. I know I say that a lot, but this one I have been working non-stop on and I'm already working on book 4.

Another; I made them all older my two years. I wanted a slightly more mature group. #SorryNotSorry

One more thing: This is a work of fiction between HARRY HOOK and an OC. I believe Thomas Doherty and Dove Cameron are far beyond relationship goals and I love how in love they are. It makes me feel so giggly and sweet.

I love you guys so much and I will post the story as soon as Christmas and New Years, I will also be uploading a little slower and after the third book, it will be original from my head. I will also be having covers made for the stories by creators on Quotev. Thank you again and I will talk to you soon.

Sincerely, Ember Leigh Joy