Chapter 12

3rd POV:

"I'm Back!" She yelled with a big smile. Mal shakes her head in fear and Sylvia ready to protect her.

"It can't be... Go away mother!" The evil woman laughed.

"Oh god. This child is funny. So naive. Aw... Falling in love is weak... And ridiculous. It's not what you want." Everyone backed away from her as she spoke and talked.

"You don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!" She yells, Ben holding her arm.

"Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil. You'll get there." She states, trying to force her way of life to her daughter.

"No, I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself." The horned woman looked angry and clenched her fist around her staff. "Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing." She says. Holding Ben's hand.

"I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!"

"Even when it comes to your own flesh and blood?" Maleficent was silent. She didn't have any words to counter that, that fact was; Mal was her flesh and blood and she treats her own daughter like a henchman.

"That young boy, you two will never last. Within a few days, your villain side will come out and you'll fight. You'll go back to the island because no matter what, you'll never belong here! You are a freak among freaks!" With a quick spin, Sylvia knocked Maleficent back as she glared back at the horned woman.

"Is that how you talk to your own daughter?" She groans, rubbing her neck, only to get shot with a pure beam on energy and knocked back into the wall behind the crowd, shattering a window before falling to the ground unconscious. She blacked out and Mal looked to her mother, handing the wand to the Fairy Godmother.

When the red and black haired girl opened her eyes, everyone was frozen except for the 4VK and herself. Mal was fighting her mother, the red and black haired girl saw Mal get a scratch on her arm and her body vibrated with anger. She ripped off the charm around her necklace.

"Size and Rise." She says, growling and standing up, before throwing it at the horned creature. She stands runs, trying to grab the wand and also managing to grab the gold ring from it. The charm then turned turned into a large spider, hissing and protecting the VK. Sylvia holds the ring tight in her hand as Maleficent tosses her back, knocking her back against the wall.

The woman then transformed into a dragon, green smoke everywhere as Sylvia held the ring close. The spider creature attacked the dragon, scratching her eye lightly only to be knocked back and nearly crushed. Looking up, she looked to Mal got a scratch on her arm, blood lightly trickling down her skin.

"Stop! Leave my friends alone! This is between you and me mother!" The dragon ladies eyes turned green, glaring at her mother and saying a spell, keeping the glare.

"The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one!" As the red and black haired girl sat up, she saw the mighty dragon turn into a puny lizard. Slowly standing up, the group was in shock to see it.

Fairy Godmother came back, unfrozen from Maleficent's spell. Once Sylvia joined the group, Fairy Godmother explained how the evil woman shrank to the size of the love in her heart and how she was able to beat her mother.

After unfreezing everyone, Ben and Beast screamed out like animals, trying to protect their women and the group giggled, Sylvia using her spiders thread to create a band to stop Mal's cut from bleeding; cleaning up her wound.