Chapter 2

"Ye actually going to the pretty little island with its pretty little princesses? That sounds like a hell of a time and a boring month." Harry asked angrily. I sighed and shakes my head, pushing hair back.

"There's this plan. It involves me and all this craziness. I don't know what's gonna happen, but it's gonna be bright and sunny and gross. I just wanted to warn you, you have to find someone else to bully. Evie's saying goodbye to Dizzy now." I bite my lip.

"Well, too bad." He runs his hook through my black and red hair, looking into my blood red eyes. I both wanted to and didn't want to leave.

Leaving the island meant leaving Harry alone here with all the pretty daughters of evil villains that could easily make their way into their heart and into his bed. He was known as a local flirt.

"Have fun with the princes and the light." I groan, not getting a real goodbye out was hard on the island. Turning her head, she reached into her pocket and felt something in it. Pulling it out, it was a pirate bracelet with skulls connecting to each other. I smiled, knowing that was the best goodbye I was ever going to get from him.

 I smiled, knowing that was the best goodbye I was ever going to get from him

"I'm gonna miss you too, Harry. A lot more than you know." I whisper, turning away and walking back to my 'house' and continued packing my bags. I kiss the bracelet and placed it against my heart. "Why the hell did I have to get feeling for a pirate?" I ask myself before walking away.

I was tired of packing. I thought I would try to get another goodbye from Harry, only to hear Uma screaming on the other side of the door in anger. She was upset about something.

When a sword came flying out of her mother's restaurant, I turned my ass around to avoid getting caught in her crosshairs. When Uma got angry, anyone in her way was fish bait; even Harry. Plus, she never really got over the whole 'Shrimpy' thing.

As I walked down the streets, I was getting hit on left and right by the sons of Villains. Most of the catcalls, some of them came up and physically tried to touch me but I sent them away.

Just because I am scary and people don't touch me; that does not mean you can flirt or use me for your own gain and protection. I won't protect you because you use me. I'll send people after you for using me.

It was the day. Last night, so many boys were flirting with me as a way to say goodbye, I just ignored them all and thought of Auradon.

Carlos practically ran away from his mother. Jafar wanted Jay to bring home gold and coins, Mal wanted to please her mom and Evie just wanted a prince but, her mother wanted it her way. No one was saying anything to me. The man took my duffel bags and everyone but Mal got in the car.

As I was climbing in, I got one last look at Harry and smiled, waving goodbye before crawling in. The boys were fighting for some sweets and I clonked their heads together. Mal entered, sitting next to Evie and I started reading to past the time.

"You look a little flushed, here, let me help you," Evie says, only caring about looks as usual.

"Ew stop. I'm plotting." Mal said, looking away. The blue haired girl said it wasn't attractive. I was wearing my blue and red leather jacket with black, spiderweb leggings, leather spiderweb boots, and a red shirt. My shirt and jacket had two extra arm holes on each side and an open back for, special reasons. And I wore my fingerless gloves that went just before my wrist.

Today I combed my hair, pulling it into my usual pigtails and I loved my look. I was just nervous about doing everything wrong in Auradon

----------------

3rd POV:

After stopping Carlos and Jay from fighting, they met the soon-to-be king Ben of Auradon. After introducing us to his bitchy girlfriend, they started showing off the grounds. Starting with a statue, after two claps, it transformed into a beast, making Carlos scream and jump into Jay's arms.

"Ha!" Sylvia yelled, Ben, trying to calm him down. Mal and Ben exchanged jokes and they were led inside. "Woah, this place is so clean." She says, pushing the red side of her head back.

"Yeah. And a lot of walls that haven't been taken down. I bet you can crawl all of them Spidy." Jay jokes, making Sylvia shiver.

"What does that mean?" Ben asked.

"This lovely girl has powers of a spider and then some. She is completely badass and one of her powers is she can crawl on the walls." She flicks Carlos's head and groans. Ben's eyes went wide as she was lifted off the ground and thrown to the nearest one, only to stick to it.

"Not funny Jay." She stands up on her boots, steps on the table, and looks then the ground. "Just because I can land and stick on the wall, that doesn't mean you get to throw me on it!" She yells, growling at him. He cowers back a little before she turns her head, looking back to the prince.

They were introduced to Doug, son of Dopey. When he saw Evie, he said the cometic 'High Ho' and she gave a little flirt. Sylvia wanted to get to her dorm.

"Actually Sylvia. You will have a different roommate." She raised her eyebrow confused before she was given a number for her dorm room.

As she walked to her dorm, she was nervous about meeting her roommate. She was told it was a girl, but she didn't know who. She just prayed that it wasn't a descendant of Peter Pan and Wendy. With a light knock on the door, it opened to reveal a girl with a short bob and wide eyes.

"Hi. I'm Sylvia. I'm supposed to meet my roommate here." With a timid squeak, she let her in and she sighed, covering her eyes at the pink and brightness.

"Um... I-I-" Sylvia looked back at the cowering girl. "I'm Jane. D-Daughter o-of. F-F-Fairy G-God M-Mother." The black and red haired girl nods. She looks around and sighs, covering her eyes at the brightness of it all. She closed her eyes and looks at the bed, picking the empty one.

"Um... You don't have to be afraid of me. I was given chance for change, and I want to use it right. So please don't fear me. Feel free to ask me any questions you want." She sighed before sitting down on the squishy bed. She wasn't used to a... Squishy bed.

She groans and looks up to the canopy, putting her hands on the wall and taking out the fabric of the canopy. She replaced it with a thin layer of spider webs. The type a spider would use to make a cocoon to catch its prey. After adding another three layers to strengthen the hold, she lied down on it and decided to use the actual bed for storage.

"Um... Why-Why are are you up there?" Jane asked, looking at her a little scared still.

"I'm not used to a bed that... squishy. So I'll sleep up here for now." She jumps down and grabs a few blankets and pillows. I'm used to sleeping in my own web. I like it. It reminds me of my father." She winks at her and jumps up, relaxing as she places the pillow under her head.

------------------------

Mini-Contest:

I have already written out book 1 and 2, but I would like to ask you readers for some advice on book 3 and so on.

People know of the descendants of the villains, but I want you guys to either get creative or put the descendant you want to see in my fanfictions. Here's what I want you to do:

Find or create a descendant of a villain or hero kid. Leave their

description (Age, looks, personality, parent or parents, etc) and if you want, leave the actress you want to play if this ever went to movies [if only right?]

If it's original, let me know and I'll give you credit.