16

I turn around in an instant motion and Jam the door shut. He should have a bathroom in his room, why on earth is he in the visitor's bathroom?

Oh God knows I hope he didn't hear me. I shut the door hard, of course he heard! I bite my nails a bit before shrugging the thought off, it's not exactly my fault he thought it right to use the visitor's bathroom. I start on my heels and start to head downstairs but stop before my legs can move.... My phone!

Without thinking, I turn back on my heels and charge for the bathroom door, before I can lean forward to open it, it opens on its own accord and I end up stumbling into another door. The force at which I'd charged causes me and the door to fall to the floor.

I let out a loud groan and.... Wait, door? My eyes roam the hard human skin I'm lying on top and I gulp, Ace. He has his hands on the low of my back and mine are resting on his chest and sweet Louis, he's shirtless.

He suddenly disrupts my realization with an even louder groan. The dimly lit bathroom suddenly seems to appear very illuminated.

"Faith?" he finally breaks the silence and he widens his eyes, "That was you? I'd thought it was Lee!" he gasps.

"I... " I open my mouth to talk but my eyes suddenly sights my phone lying forty-five degrees north east away from us.

He slowly follows my gaze and he gasps when his eyes sight my phone. He suddenly smirks and pushes me off of him without warning. He charges for my phone and I gasp loudly in realization.

I run towards him and grab his left leg, causing him to fall flat on his stomach. I let out a loud laugh and an unknowing pig grunt. I run to grab my phone off the floor and when I do, I see that there's a little 'spider webbed' pattern crack on the screen.

"Darn it!" I frown. My phone flies out of my hand before I can further inspect any other damages. I gasp when I turn around and see it in Ace's grip.

He chuckles and lifts it way up so I don't get to have it,"Who knows if you taped me taking a pee too? So I'll just get rid of the phone In general so we all don't have worry about a thing. The end."

I frown and start to tickle his armpit. He starts to laugh really hard and I try and reach for my phone but he pushes my face with his right hand, causing me to stumble and fall hard on my butt.

He starts to head out the bathroom and I charge towards him again. I plan on jumping on his back and grabbing my phone from him. I smirk when I'm only one feet away from him and jump off the ground.

(sudden slow motion)

I smirk as I am about to land on his back. As if an adrenaline suddenly warns him, he turns on his heels to face me. My smirk drops and I start to yell a "No!" in sustain (and a supposed deep voice because of the slow motion). Without my permission, I land on Ace,who's now looking at me in shock.

(slow motion over)

Both our eyes are widened at my supposed action of stupidity. My arms are wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist. He has both hands firmly on my waist and we maintain our stare.

None of us wanting to look away, we maintain the gaze. Neither of us blinking, it becomes an instant staring competition.

After a minute, he sets me to the floor and we both blink our eyes out rapidly. I don't waste any more time before I snatch my phone out of his grip. With a loud victory laugh, I head out the door. Ace's foot stops me though as I stumble and fall forward.

He leans forward and holds my belly,holding me in place and taking the chance to grab my phone. Before I can argue, he's setting his aim for the opened toilet bowl. I gasp as my phone flies from Ace's grip and lands inside the toilet.

"He shoots and he scores!" Ace bellows as my jaw drops to the ground. I race towards the seat, cursing him for having such a large blue themed bathroom. He runs behind me and beats me to it as he clicks on the button that is meant for flushing.

"You idiot! It's going to clog the toilet.... " I start to say but get cut off by the water splashing out of the bowl. Both of us look at each other,our mouths forming an 'O'.

Hehe... Didn't update yesterday, who missed these two doofuses? I did! Thanks for 200+ reads in just one week! Y'all are the best.

Of course,the usual... Please vote and /or comment! I promise your crush would tell you he/she loves you tomorrow morning If you do so! Just believe (wink wink)