[ Chapter 8 ]

(pic above what your wearing)

*Play song*

Y/n's pov. 

I slowly ride my roller blades with Zenix beside me on his skateboard, heading to the park. Zenix was wearing a white shirt with a black leather jacket and a pair of jeans with blue converse.

" Do you want me to paint that for you? " Zenix asked looking down at my plain F/c roller blades.

" Whatever you want " I said and I speed up.

He does some few tricks as we made our way. Zenix jump on the stair railing going down, I go down on the smooth platform and he landed safely.

Few minutes later, we both arrived at the skateboard areas and there we see the rest of our friends on their skateboards doing tricks on the obstacles that are made for skateboarding.

" You guys are late " Gene rides pass us on his skateboard, he was wearing a black shirt with a pair of jeans and boots.

" Who cares " Zenix said and gave him a middle finger.

I roll my eyes away and I see Ivy's speaker was on full blast as it was connected to Coraline's phone while music plays. I go down the vert ramp and spin in the air for a second. I see Sasha had her eyes close who is wearing a white jacket with a purple tank top, a pair of short jeans and white converse.

" That's for skateboarding not, roller blades " Jeremy rides his skateboard pass me, he was wearing a black shirt with blue leather jacket, a pair of jeans and boots.

I make my way to Coraline who's on her skateboard, wearing a yellow hoodie with a pair of short jeans and yellow converse. She was on her black skateboard with a yellow humming bird spray painted on it. I throw my bag near Ivy who is sitting on the floor.

She was wearing a pink crop top with white short jeans and white converse.

" Where's your skateboard? " Coraline asked.

" I wanna use my roller blades, I can't just play skateboarding all the time " I said and roll around her.

We ride side by side as the others had their fun while we both just circle the huge area. I then just stood still has my roller blades roll itself. I inhale and life my head up as I exhale, I bring my head back down and my eyes landed on a pair of grey silver eyes. I stop in my tracks and Coraline continues on riding her board without realizing and talking by herself.

We both made eye contacts and I was snap out of it by Coraline snapping her fingers in front of my face.

" Y/n, what's the hold up? " She asked, I shook my head.

" Nothing " I said and continue to skate next to her.

" How's Meghan? " She asked.

" I told you I don't like to talk about it " I said.

" The medicine isn't working? " She asked, I sigh and skate away from her.

" I'm going to the Cafeteria! " I shout.

I put on my headphones that was around my neck the entire time, I connect the Bluetooth to my phone and put on some songs as I exit the area.

Making my way down the sidewalk, I know he's following me.

I made a turn to the wrong way and I lean against the wall. He runs pass me but before he runs further I grab the back of his collar jacket and pull him, pinning him against the wall as I can hear the muffle of his yelp. He looks up at me and I put down my headphones, letting it rest on my neck.