[ Chapter 26 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

I held my head in pain and take a deep breath.

" The headache doesn't seem to go away " I look up and see Ein entering.

" He hit my head, once with a wine bottle and twice on the wall " I said.

" He knew it was coming " he said.

I sigh.

" How's your head?, After the drug Carter gave you, you seem to be off lately " I said as the pain subside.

" I've notice you've been off lately as well " he said and sit down next to me.

I look up at him and his eyes meets mine. He looked at me with the same way as he did to me last time.

" What is up with you and your eyes? " I asked.

They're kinda hot.

" What's wrong with my eyes? " He asked.

Wait what?!

" You keep looking at me like. . . .like. . .like. . . . " I couldn't think of anything.

Shit.

" Like what? "

" I don't know " I said.

He leans in and our face is inches away from each other.

" What does it look like? " He asked.

I feel the strong tension in between us. I look away and try to say something but no words was spoken. I didn't know what to do but push his face away.

" Your being ridiculous " I said, he rolls his eyes away and stood up as I look away.

" Why are you smiling? " I look up at him.

" What? " I asked.

" You were smiling " he said.

" I don't smile " I said.

" You just did " he said.

I shrugged and the door opens, I turn to see Emris.

" Emris " I said.

" Y/n, Louise told me to give you these " he takes out a bottle of pills.

I take it and read the prescription.

Y/n M/n Xera :

Escitalopram (Lexapro)
Take 1 tablet by mouth everyday
2 times a day
Refills : 5 times

(Escitalopram is mainly used to treat major depressive disorder or generalized anxiety disorder)

I bit my bottom lip and I see Ein was going to take it.

" What is i– "

I put it behind me and turn to Emris.

" Thank him for me " I smile.

" Sure " he said and exit as he close the door.

" You said you don't smile " Ein said, I change into a stern expression.

" What did he gave you? " He asked.

" Just some painkillers " I said and put it in the drawer

I sit down on the bed and lie down as I pick up my phone.

I scroll though social media and when there was nothing interesting, I put down my phone and sigh.

" Got nothing to do? " Ein asked and I look up to see him leaning back on the chair with his eyes glues to the phone screen.